Light fury-ssi

It's Yejisu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisu's POV

I looked around me, trying to take in the scene before me as much as I could.

What a beautiful city I thought to myself as I glanced at the shops and the bustling people on the busy streets of South Korea.

It's been a while since the last time that I went here. My parents are Koreans but we moved to Canada when I was a kid due to my dad's work, and even though I was raised in a foreign country my parents made sure that I'll know every nook and cranny of Korean culture. They also made sure that we visit my grandparents here in Korea every summer.

Well until they passed away I shook the heavy feeling off. My goal is to have fun, I shouldn't be so gloomy.

"Lia unnie! Come take a look at this!!" I heard Yuna, my cousin, shout at me attracting some unwanted attention from other people due to her shouting and speaking in english.

I quickly made my way to her bowing at other people as I mutter a quick apology, "Seriously, Yuna? No need to shout so loud."

She simply smiled wider and pointed at a beautiful dress inside the store.

"I want that unnie. Let's buy it please~" she said while pouting and tugging my sleeves.

How can someone so pretty and tall like a model also be cute at the same time?!

I pinched her cheeks and smiled at her, who could possibly say no to Shin Yuna.

We made our way inside the store and Yuna immediately tried the dress while I went on my seperate way to look for some other clothes.

My eyes lit up when reached an aisle which was filled with hoodies and I hurriedly rummaged through the racks which had cartoon designs on it. After some time I finally found something that suit my taste. It was a simple white hoodie with Toothless on its chest area.

I head back to Yuna with a skip on my step, happy with my new found hoodie and maybe I was too happy because I didn't seem to notice when someone bumped into me and I suddenly found myself on the floor.

"Omo! Are you alright? Does it hurt?" I looked up at the voice still confused as to why I fell.

"Light fury" I muttered to myself.

Light fury, also known as the person who knocked me down on my , scratched her head confusedly trying to process what I was muttering.

"Are you okay? Uhm, you're not a foreigner are you? Damn, I should've brought Ryuddeang and Chae with me" I heard her say while helping me get up.

How cute

"I-Im okay" I cringed almost smacking myself for stuttering.

Real smooth Lia I shook the thought away and smiled at her instead.

She didn't seem convince as she continue to fret over me, "Are you sure? You can tell me if anything hurts, I know a really good doctor. Her clinic is just a f-"

I giggled at how adorable she looked, which made her stop and look at me.

How someone could wear such casual clothes and still look like a runway model is beyond me

We stayed like that for awhile, just staring at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter