Chapter 1.1

CW-19
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Casually placing some flowers to the right, and a few more to the left, I slowly stared at my work with pride. Breathing in the fresh flowery scent, my thoughts were disrupted when a middle-aged lady’s voice came screaming into the shop. As usual. 

 

“Hyeju-ah! I got some bad news.. Maybe some good for you.” A bobbed-hair woman went rushing into the shop before locking all doors and windows to prevent outside dust from invading their little breathing space. 

 

“Calm down, unnie.” The flower girl pat some times on the older woman’s back before she recovered to her normal state. 

 

“So the government has announced a lockdown for this city. And no more shops are to operate anymore from hours ago. I only heard about this when I was getting food for us. Heave..heave..” Haseul tried her best not to have her cough act up at this critical point of time. She still has a family to take care of. Not to mention her wife was still stuck in the isolation ward just because she’s a foreigner. 

 

‘Baby birb.. Don’t worry too much. It’s okay.. The government is taking this seriously. It’s about time they do so, even if it’s a lil too late. I will rush home as soon as possible once my 14 days are up.’ 

 

“Unnie?” 

 

“..Yes. Sorry to have made you worried there. I think I’ll do what’s necessary and.. Here you go. Some s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter