Chapter 1.3

CW-19
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MUMMY, I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!” A child’s voice rang through one side of the mobile device as she hugs it close to her face, inciting a slight nag from the older adult on the other side of it. 

 

“How’s my baby Yeojin doing at home? Are you eating your meals properly, did you bathe on time? And most importantly, are you listening well to your mother and not causing her any trouble at all?” A lady with prominent face features smiled faintly, not wanting her child to worry about her in any form. 

 

“I promise Mummy I am at my bestest behavior right now during this period.” The young twin-tailed girl smiled brightly at the screen, not wanting the parent to think that she’s worried for her. 

 

“Good. Would you-” Vivi was about to expect her wife coming onto the screen when her daughter pointed out that Haseul had gone to more market trips in an attempt to survive throughout the whole situation without the need to go out at later times. 

 

“Oh..” The deer was a little saddened by the response, as she had hoped to speak to her wife with the little time she had, as if..

 

“Mummy, come to think of it. Wasn't your phone with Mom when you left the country at that time? What are you using to communicate with me now?” Yeojin threw out a question to keep the conversation going when she sensed how the atmosphere had gotten a tad bit awkward at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter