- love you -

Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►♪♫◄ ▬▬▬ ►♪♫◄ ▬▬▬  ►♪♫◄

17 April; 09:00

 

Wheein woke up to a hand that was wrapped around her waist, slightly tickling her skin that caused her to stir. She definitely recalled that she was alone in bed alone last night. She shifted her position a little, hands coming up to shield herself from the sunlight filtering through her curtains. The slight movement prompted a soft press of lips towards the back of her head, the hand wrapped around her waist was removed. Wheein pouted a little; she loved the feeling of being embraced arose from her slumber.

 

The hand moved to play with the strands of her hair splayed on her pillow, threading through the disheveled locks. Then it went on to massage her scalp, letting the girl relax against the comforting caresses. Finally, Wheein felt a kiss being gently placed at the nape of her neck, and she sighed out in content. She spun around to face the other occupant on her bed, her face immediately finding the crook of the younger girl’s neck so that she could breathe in the faint smell of ocean and Hyejin.

 

“Hmmm, are you awake, love?” Hyejin asked.

“No,” Wheein whined, “Want to sleep some more with you hugging me.”

Even with her eyes closed, she could hear the soft chuckle the other girl gave to her response. The hands went back to hold her petite frame. Wheein thought she didn’t want to get up. She could remain like this till she died.

 

“You came in the morning?”

“Yea, I came to greet my favourite girl good morning,” a kiss was placed on her forehead to emphasize the point.

“It feels good,” Wheein murmured, “Waking up to you. Do that more.”

“Yes angel, your wish is my command.”

Wheein giggled a little. She really loved being pampered and cared for early in the morning by Hyejin. She really wanted to continue lazing in bed, but she was sure Hyejin had plans in mind. Which meant she couldn’t afford to stay in bed any longer. She stretched her limbs out, being careful not to hit Hyejin.

 

When she shifted her attention back to Hyejin, she saw the other girl gazing at her with fondness, the love clouding her eyes evident. She blushed a little, still not used to Hyejin stares that were full of affection. Her inner demon purred at the full attention Hyejin was giving her, it made her feel special and content.

 

“Do I have to get up now?” Wheein asked, fingers finding Hyejin’s to intertwine them together.

“No, you can stay in bed if you want to.” came Hyejin’s soft reply.

Wheein was surprised to say the least.

“Don’t you have anything planned out? I know you do.”

“Hmmm.” Hyejin looked thoughtful. She lifted a hand to cup Wheein’s cheek, looking into her eyes before speaking gently, “Honestly? For today, I just want to do whatever you want to do. If you don’t feel like going out, we won’t. If you want to stay in bed more, I’ll let you. It’s your day, and I just want to spend it with you. Doesn’t matter whatever or however we spend it, as long as you’re happy. You’ve been tired lately too; we can chill at home and rest.”

 

Wheein knew how much Hyejin respected and adored her. Hearing Hyejin’s reply warmed her heart; it showed how much Hyejin paid attention to her. Even if she didn’t speak her thoughts out, Hyejin always caught on, being very observant. It was one of Hyejin’s unspoken ways to say; I love you. She just needed to be attentive enough to catch them from time to time.

 

Instead of giving Hyejin an answer, she snuggled closer to her. After a while, Hyejin seemed to understand that Wheein wasn’t going to budge anytime sooner. Time ticked slowly, the two lovebirds enjoying each other’s presence. Hyejin wanted to lie down and rest beside Wheein for a long time, but she didn’t want the girl to starve. However, it was true that it had been a while since they were this close. She was focusing too much on producing her solo album and going on shows. She tried to call Wheein as much as she could, but nothing could beat the feeling when she was physically right next to Wheein. Seeing how content Wheein was as she clung to her, Hyejin made a mental note to come over more often.

 

Reluctantly, Hyejin rose from the bed, after reassuring that she’ll be back soon. Within moments, she entered the room again with a tray. Wheein could feel her heart swell when Hyejin presented her with seaweed soup and slices of pizza.

“There you go, princess.” Hyejin uttered, “Soup made with love only. Pizza because I know you love it so much.”

At this time, Wheein had sat up, her eyes widening when she saw her favourite dishes. She made a reach for the spoon, but Hyejin was faster. She watched with eager eyes as the younger girl scooped a spoonful of the soup, blowing a little to cool it down before feeding it to Wheein. She repeated her actions, refusing Wheein when she asked for the spoon. When the girl tried to take the pizza, Hyejin beat her to it again. Hyejin gestured for her to open , where she placed the pizza inside and pulled it when Wheein clamped her teeth shut. When the girl was done eating, she noticed that Hyejin was pouting.

 

“What’s wrong?” Wheein queried, hands reaching up to Hyejin’s hair.

“I want my morning kiss.” Hyejin responded, lips still pouty.

Wheein smiled and leaned forward to peck on Hyejin’s forehead, laughing when she parted. On the area where she had kissed Hyejin, there were stains of sauce that smeared Wheein’s lips before.

“Babe you look funny!” Wheein exclaimed, making Hyejin turn her head to look at a mirror in the room.

“Yah! Jung Wheein! Get your here!”

Wheein squeaked and tried to run away, only to be tackled by Hyejin on the floor. Hyejin kept her arms around Wheein firmly, denying the girl’s escape. Wheein was still squirming around, but eventually, both of them broke into fits of laughter. Hyejin pressed herself against Wheein, feeling fulfilled.

 

“Good morning, angel.” She whispered, placing a kiss on Wheein’s cheek.

“Good morning too, love.” Wheein left another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter