2nd Attempt

Mitzu Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I told you guys it wouldn’t work!” Tzuyu groaned as she slumped on the bed.

 

She had just gotten home from her little “date” with Nayeon. Well, if you could even call it a date. All she did was follow the older girl around as she entered literally every shop in the mall.

 

Tzuyu didn’t hate shopping, actually it was the other way around. She loved it. But not when Nayeon took took an hour to decide on one dress, only to give in and buy one in every color.

 

Chaeyoung swiveled around in her chair and stared indignantly at the taller girl, “Yah! That plan was fool proof! We just forgot to count in the fact that it’s you saying the pick up lines.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

 

“It means... that Ms. I-Don’t-Blush-But-Maybe-Except-When-Mina-Unnie-Is-Within-Six-Feet-Of-Me a.k.a you, Chou Tzuyu, may be the reason the plan failed.” Dahyun chimed in from the other side of the room.

 

Tzuyu leveled the older girl with a glare before pouting, unable to defend herself.

 

“Okay,” Chaeyoung clapped her hands and stood up to write on the whiteboard they had in their room. For doodles of course.

 

She wrote the word “Tzuyu” on one side, and wrote “Mina” on the other.

 

“So this is you, Tzuyu-ah” she said pointing to her name.

 

“And this is Mina unnie.”

 

She then drew a line between the names, connecting the two together.

 

“We need to find a connection between you two. Something you both have in common.”

 

Tzuyu stared at the board for a few seconds, trying to think of something.

 

“Err... we’re both quiet?”

 

“You mean in your own little bubbles most of the time?” Dahyun elaborated, still lying down on her bed.

 

“I guess so, yeah?” Tzuyu shrugged.

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and stared at what she had written thoughtfully.

 

“I mean, something that you both enjoy doing. Something you can bond over. Since obviously, the flirting approach wouldn’t work....” she said, jerking her thumb toward Tzuyu.

 

“So new plan: We find something that you two can bond over. Then we let you guys have the most perfect dates together which will make Mina unnie realize that you’re the perfect girl for her. Then viola! The MiTzu ship will finally set sail.”

 

“Okay...but how?”

 

“Think. What do you enjoy doing?”

 

“Uhhh... sing?”

 

Dahyun rose up from her bed and sat down on the chair Chaeyoung was sitting at before. “No, you’ll get distracted with Mina unnie’s voice.”

 

Tzuyu looked like she was going to protest, but then decided against it. Dahyun smirked at her victoriously. Yeah. Can’t deny that one huh?

 

“Dance?”

 

“NO. Absolutely not. You won’t even last a minute!” Chaeyoung shook her head violently at the suggestion. There was no scenario she could imagine with Tzuyu coming out alive with that one.

 

“Uhhh...play games?”

 

Chaeyoung smirked at Tzuyu and said, “Exactly. I’ve been waiting for you to say that!”

 

“Then why didn’t you just suggest it in the first place?” Dahyun asked with a deadpan voice.

 

Looking offended, Chaeyoung clutched her chest dramatically. “And ruin the fun? That’s not how the wingwomen in the movies do it!”

 

“Hate to break it to y-“

 

Before things could escalate any further, Tzuyu raised her hand in between the two. “Okay! Okay! Can we focus on the task at hand here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter