H1GHR GANG

MISFIT - H1GHR MUSIC'S BOYGROUP [ APPLY OPEN]
 
 
 
 
 
 

JAY PARK

x

Real name

Jay park (park Jaebum)

Birthday

April 25, 1987

occupation

CEO, Singer, rapper, dancer


Jay Park is a legend. Not only was he part of the boygroup 2PM back in it's glory days, he has succesfully made it as CEO of AOMG and H1GHR MUSIC. Long story short, a man who made it in life. And  a man with lots of ideas as well. Thats how he came up with the idea for MISFIT. He is usually very laid back and encourages people to let their own colors shine through. He is rather generous and openminded, but don't ever try to take advantage from him. He is quite a meme as well, someone get him away from twitter. 

 
 

CHA CHA MALONE

x

Real name

Chase Vincent Malone

Birthday

May 25, 1987

occupation

CO-CEO, Singer, music producer, songwriter, composer, Illustrator


Chase, often just called Cha Cha, is kind of Jay's right hand andnone  but of the beat makers of H1GHR MUSIC. He isn't very fluent in the Korean language but tries his best to make himeslf clear. he is more softspoken and very prodessional when it comes to music. He loves a good laugh from time to time as well though.

 
 

BIG NAUGHTY

x

Real name

Seo DOnghyun

Birthday

June 2, 2003

occupation

singer-songwriter, rapper


After getting into the semi-finals of SMTM 8 Jay Park got some interest inthe young rapper. He was quick enough to accept the offer and even though he might be one of the youngest rappers to join a company like H1GHR MUSIC he isn't someone to mess with. He might not be that tall, he might not be muscular, but the boy is smart and extremely witty. Other than that, he might be more mature than most of the H1GHR gang. 

 
 

Trade L

x

Real name

Lee Seunghoon

Birthday

july 20, 2004

occupation

rapper


Seunghoon is the youngest one of the H1GHR gang. Young but definitely talented. He keeps up with the big boys when it comes to skills and hasn't even released a full length album yet. He is quite a funny kid as well. Very charismatic when rapping but actually a big cutie and definitely maknae material of the whole H1GHR gang.

Joined H1GHR at the beginning of august 2020.

 
 

DJ SMMT

x

Real name

Jung Sungmin

Birthday

august 2, 1993

occupation

Dj


Sungmin is a person that stays more on the background in the music scene but is in fact a person that's very nice to hang out with. He isn't too over the top but can be quite comical at the right time. He has a twin brother, Gwangmin, and a cat that he values more than his own life. You probably won't see him around a lot, but when you do, it's a lot of fun. 

 
 

GOLDEN

x

Real name

Kim Jihyun

Birthday

June 16, 1988

occupation

singer-songwriter


Previously known as G.Soul, Jihyun is sort of a houshold name in the Korean R&B scene. He is mature and more on the reserved side. He is a good mentor though and will probably help the vocals out a lot. He can be pretty strict but knows how to loosen up. He doesn't mind keeping up with the other's fooling around and might even pull some little sneakies on people.  

 
 

Woogie

x

Real name

Park Jaewook

Birthday

September 1, 1989

occupation

Producer

Jaewook is a reserved and rather shy person. He will stay in the background and is hardly seen anywhere else but his studio. Though lately he has discovered tiktok and is releasing his inner child like that. He might fool around and ask misfit to make some tiktoks with him, so more people watch, but other than that, MISFIT isn't very likely to see him outside his studio. 

 

Woodie gochild

x

Real name

Kwak Woojae

Birthday

April 2, 1996

occupation

Rapper, dancer


Woojae is quite a figure in  H1GHR MUSIC. A whole fashion icon as well. Woojae is an energetic and fun loving person. Along with Hwimin, he is H1GHR MUSIC's best dancer. Yeah even Jay Park would lose a dance battle against him. He is fun, but not the smartest person around. Also pretty naive, but he's adorable, so we forgive him on that.  

 
 

Mokyo

x

Real name

Choi Myunghwan

Birthday

July 21, 1991

occupation

Singer, producer


Myunghwan, previously known as Thurxday, is a rather gloomy figure in H1GHR MUSIC, he doesn't say too much and is pretty much like a shadow following someone around (most likely pH-1). He looks intimidating and isn't easy to get close to (unless you're a cat), but when you do, you got yourself a friend for life. He is kind, soft spoken, but makes some dope music for sure.  

left H1GHR at the end of june 2020

 
 

SIK-K

x

Real name

Kwon Minsik

Birthday

February 26, 1994

occupation

rapper


Minsik is a hoe, but yeah, he learned from the best *coughs* Jay *coughs*. He is a very nice person to have around though. Funny without being too in your face, quite laid back but with the right amount of energy to spice things up. he is one of H1GHR MUSIC's best selling artists but stays quite humble about it. He is the king of autotune and no one can convince me otherwise. 

 
 

Ph-1

x

Real name

Park Junwon/ harry park

Birthday

July 23, 1989

occupation

rapper


Everything about Harry just screams soft boy. He has a very melodic style of rapping and speaks on a very soft and gentle tone. He is a big teddy bear, but is quite easily annoyed and then the teddy bear might become a grizzly. Even though he often refers to himself as a homebody, he will be quite often seen hanging around at the halls of the H1GHR MUSIC/AOMG  building. Savage at times but also an easy victim to pranks.

 
 

Groovyroom's Gyujeong

x

Real name

Park gyujeong 

Birthday

December 12, 1994

occupation

producer


The perfect man exists and his name is Park Gyujeong. Just kidding, but he definitely comes close to it. Not only does Gyujeong has great looks, he is talented and smart as well. This kiddo has finished some science studies at Korea University, but decided to make beats for a living. And he even succeeds at that. Groovyroom is one of Korea's most popular producers and Gyujeong is one ot the people behind it. He is the calmer half of the duo but won't say no to some fooling around. 

 
 

Groovyroom's Hwimin

x

real name

Lee Hwimin

Birthday

August 5, 1994

occupation

Producer, dancing king 


Hwimin is a mood, just a whole mood. When you think you're the best dancer when you drank a little bit too much, you're Hwimin. When you bleach and braid your hair very impulsively, you're Hwimin. Screaming raps, instead of doing them properly, Hwimin. And that's just the beginning. Hwimin seems to share the same half braincell with Woojae. Luckily for him he is almost inseparable from Gyujeong, so at least someone knows what to do. 

 
 

Haon

x

Real name

Kim Haon

Birthday

July 7, 2000

occupation

rapper


Haon is a bundle of joy and a little ray of sunshine. A optimist with a great sense of rhythm and words. This kiddo has won the second season of High School Rapper with his feel good music. He can be a bit mischievous but his is rather calm and collected. He also is very likely in possession of most of H1GHR MUSIC's braincells.

 
 

Cho minsung

x

Real name

Cho Minsung

Birthday

august 19, 1993

occupation

MISFIT's manager

Faceclaim

Park Taemin


Minsung has everything to become a model. He has a nice bone structure, is tall, nice plump lips, but instead he manages the mess that is MISFIT. He has the typical H1GHR mentality and is often quite laid back and chill about most things, but is very aware of the things that have to be done. Is he always in control? Not really. The kids often see him as one of them and might forget who actually got authority there. There is just one thing Minsung doesn't accept and that's talking back to him, he can handle a lot but if one dares to talk back to him, things might not turn out pretty. 

 

 

MISFIT

h1ghr but it's going down