How she had a usual

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein entered the cafe for the third time today, it has been 3 days since they met Yongsun.

 

And since Wheein believes that third time's a charm, she has been going to the cafe three times a day to see if maybe Yongsun's shift has been changed.

 

And now Wheein can finally prove to Hyejin that the third time’s a charm is real,  upon walking in the cafe, she already spotted Yongsun talking to another employee on the far right of the cafe.

 

Wheein smiled as she walked to her favorite spot in the cafe. Then she looked out the window, she did not have to look over the menu since she already memorized it by heart after her first day of coming back and forth.

 

Just then someone cleared their throat on her left, Wheein knew that voice. So when she turned her head she was greeted by Yongsun’s bright smile. And it took everything in her to stop herself from getting in that smile.

 

“I see you’re back, Wheein-ssi.” Yongsun greeted her.

 

Wheein smiled, “Wheein.” Then held out her hand, “Just call me Wheein.”

 

Yongsun was taken aback for a second since she did not expect that answer from the younger girl nevertheless she took the other girl’s hand and shook it, “Wheein then.”
 

Wheein pulled her hand away while she was still sane since Yongsun’s hands were the softest hand she has ever held on to, she debated with herself if the older girl is really younger than her.

 

While they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter