How they met

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein and Hyejin just walked into the newly opened cafe in front of their university.

 

"Wheein-ah, I'm telling you there's a lot of fish in the sea you should stop sulking about your unrequited crush. That's like a million years ago." Hyejin said, trying to make a point to her single best friend.

 

Wheein rolled her eyes, "Shut up. And for the millionth time, I do not have a crush on Byulyi unnie." She argued.

 

“Whatever, Wheein-ah.” Hyejin answered her best friend seemingly uninterested.

 

They sat down at one of the tables on the far end of the cafe to have some privacy. 

 

“Also, why do you keep trying to make it a point that I have a crush on Byulyi unnie? She’s your girlfriend now.” Wheein said as they both looked into the menu.

 

“Because you do have a crush on her.” Hyejin said looking more interested on the menu than their topic of conversation, “This pasta looks so good.”

 

And before Wheein could answer her best friend a waitress went to their table and asked with the brightest smile that Wheein has ever seen, “Are you guys ready to order yet?”

 

Wheein was mesmerized with the beauty that is in front of her. Wheein’s eyes were fixed on the other girl's bright smile for it reminded Wheein that the sun may not just exist in outer space but also here on this cafe.

 

“Not yet.” Hyejin answered while still having her eyes fixed on the menu, “Can you tell me what your best sellers are?”

 

“Of course….” The girl then proceeded to explain the cafe’s best seller but Wheein could not register anything that the other girl was saying she was mesmerized by the other girls beauty. 

 

Wheein’s eyes travelled from the other girls' smile to her eyes and she thought, “How can someone be so effortlessly beautiful?” 

 

Then her eyes then travelled to the other girl’s name plate to find out that the girl’s name is Yongsun. Wheein smiled to herself, that’s a pretty name for a pretty girl.

 

“Wheein-ah!” 

 

Wheein was startled when she heard Hyejin’s voice, “What? What happened?” And finally looked at Hyejin.

 

Hyejin sighed then face palmed herself from Wheein’s reaction, “I was asking what you wanted to eat.” Hyejin said with a stern voice.

 

Then Wheein heard the other girl, Yongsun, chuckled.

 

Wheein blushed when she realized she must hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter