Give me a break

Two Many Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long?" Joy asked "2 weeks. It's not that long sooyoung, I will deal with all my patients and surgeries by end of this week." Irene is going back to her hometown for two weeks to celebrate her sister's graduation and helping her parents clean up their grandparents house. "Just stay safe hyun" Irene just smile and nodded. 
 

-Irene's hometown-

"Congrats on your graduation kiddo." Irene smiled giving her younger sister a big hug "Thank you, just wait I'm gonna be a better doctor than you". And just like that the Bae family was laughing.

Home, she doesn't even consider her expensive apartment in Seoul home because she belongs here, in Daegu. Her room was just like when she left it, Irene looked around and saw a box underneath her bed, knowing what's inside she smiled and took it out. Inside the box, there's Polaroid pictures, loads of them, of her and Wendy. 
 

Flashback

"Ah seriously how many pictures are you gonna take?" Irene asked , they're now sitting at a park picnicking when all of a sudden Wendy pulled out her Polaroid camera and started taking pictures. They just finished their medical school together and now is on a break. Both of them fit well together, they're like magnets that won't separate, their chemistry is so perfect everyone is envious of their relationship. "I still don't understand why you didn't choose modeling as a career, you're pretty Joohyun." Wendy's statement made Irene blushed a little "If I had chosen that then we would never meet Wannie." and now it's Wendy's turn to blush.

Flashback ends

Thinking of those happy moments with Wendy made Irene smile bitterly, during the times Wendy is gone she really wanted to see her but now she sees Wendy but Wendy doesn't remember her. Sighing, Irene closed the box and went downstairs to help her parents.

-The Hospital-

"Seul, are you free tonight? I'm not on call today so I'm basically free." "Ah, sorry wannie tonight is me and sooyoungie's anniversary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter