You’re back?

Two Many Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan honestly can't remember the last time she inhaled the fresh airs of Seoul but when she landed it feels like home, kinda. Six years in Canada alone made her a bit lonely, maybe because there's something in her that is missing but she can't make out what's missing. Her train of thoughts were cut off when a loud scream and a huge hug hit her , "SEUNGWANNNNN, YOU'RE BACK? IS THIS REAL? WAIT OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO THIN" , Seulgi or Seulbear (the nickname she gave to her when they were in middle school) came crashing into her while hugging her tightly, she missed this. "Alright , get off me now , I miss you too Seulbear" "Hehe, so where are we going? Do you want me to drop you at your parents place?" Seulgi asked while helping Wendy fit all her luggage into her car "To Haemin University Hospital" Wendy said with a smile before entering the car , Seulgi was shocked "WHAT? WAIT YOU ARE GOING TO WORK IN THE SAME HOSPITAL WITH ME?" Wendy laughed at her friend's reaction "yes yes, mom told me told me to go there straight after I landed, also do you have a free day today or what?" "I'm the Chief of Neurology so I have a free pass" "Seulgi what the hell? YOU SHOULD BE ATTENDING TO YOUR PATIENTS NOT PICK ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT"  Wendy nags at her best friend "Oh my god relax, I got an off day today" Seulgi reassures her. The whole ride to the hospital was filled with laughters and stories of both of them, they have a lot of catching up to do.

 

"CODE BLUE , CODE BL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter