Can't Help it

It is What it Is

----

 

 

-"Aish, I hope you know what you are doing Yuri. Who knows what could happen..."

-"You're acting like something bad is going to happen to me..." Yuri sips onto her drink.

-"Well! I am sorry! Your ex-girlfriend is going to be working with you! Who... from what everyone remembers.. is an Ice Princess! She made everyone work for her. Plus do you remember that time when she almost killed Amber because of a cucumber!" Hyoyeon rants, not noticing the brunette that returned from her bathroom break.

-"Um.. who almost killed who...?" Taeyeon asks having no clue who Amber is and why she almost died.

-"Well-"

 

 

-"SOOYOUNG! Our lovely friend Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon nervously interrupts Yuri, "She loves her food, but our friend Amber pranked her by replacing a cucumber with a fake one...hahaha. True story by the way!"

Yuri glares at Hyoyeon and looked at Taeyeon's expression, 'There is no way she believed that,' she thought. 

-"Oh my gosh really! Also, HOW COME  YOU AREN'T INTRODUCING ME TO YOUR FRIENDS! Who is Amber!? And Who is Sooyoung!?"

-"Taeyeon they are busy with their lives and work.", Hyoyeon stares worriedly at Yuri.

 

"You're her best friend Sunny! Why didn't you tell me she was going to leave!"
"Yuri calm down. No one knew she was going to leave!!"

-"Earth to yuri..."


"Shut up you know nothing. You were the one who ing hated her the most, am I wrong Sooyoung?"
"Hey... Yuri come on... You can't be upset with us! We didn't know!" 

-"Yuri..."


"Just... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

-"HEY YURI!"

Yuri snapped out of her mind. She looked blankly at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who have seemed to be bothered. -"I'm sorry what..?"

-"Taeyeon is about to head out, she's wondering if  you are going to stay here longer."

-"Nah... I'll leave, I have to revise some work anyways! Seeya Hyo. Tae let's go."

 


Yuri's POV

 

Huh... So you go by Jung Sooyeon now. I mean... if it is you that is.

clish

Um. What was that? Why are the kitchen lights on? I grabbed an umbrella a slowly crept up to the kitchen. 

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I jumped ready to swing the umbrella at the intruder.

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Wait, this scream sounds familiar...

 

-"Minho!?" The sounds were created by my younger brother, Minho. What is he even doing here!?

-"Noona! Hi! Oh my gosh!"

-"Minho!? What are you doing here!?" I asked surprised by his sudden appearance.

He pouts, -"Can I not visit my only sister?"

I pat his head, -"I mean you can... Just why didn't you give me a call first?" I sighed while walking to the living room.

 

-"Taecyeon and I were initially coming over to surprise you. But something urgent came up that he can't cancel... soo here I am!" He followed me from behind. -"You look distressed... What's up?" 

-"It's nothing, just deadlines." 

-"Don't lie to me! Every time your stress out you always make this face. Look at me." I looked at him and he mimicked a face.

-"DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT!?" I said concernedly.

-"Ahah! I knew you were stressed!" He grinned, -"Now tell me what's up..."

 

I sighed, he's my brother, he has every right to know what's bothering me. -"Okay, so you know about our B&E collaboration right?"

-"Sure do, Taecyeon and I were talking about it..."

-"Okay so... Remember Jessica?"

-"JESSICA?! AS IN JESSICA JUNG!? Oh my gosh!! What's going on between you and Jessica!?" He looked concerned, -"Yuri... Whatever you do... do not concern yourself with her!! Don't you rem-"

-"MINHO! I wasn't finished... Anyways, like I was saying... There's this rumour that the model we will be working with is Jung Sooyeon... And if you remember Jessica's Korean name is Jung Sooyeon..." 

 

-"Oh my gosh, Yuri! What if it is her!? You know how much drama that will stir!? You haven't seen each other since she left you... Everyone is going to riot!!"

-"I know I know! But but.. what if it isn't her!?"

-"WHAT IF IT ISN'T HER!? NO YURI! WHAT IF IT IS HER!!!"

-"Okay okay okay! Okay. Okay. Listen, I don't know, but if it is her. Then I will deal with it, plus I've matured, nothing bad is going to happen..." I said while leaving him in the living room, -"We will talk tomorrow! I need some rest, good night Minho!" I yelled.

 


Third Person POV

 

-"Oh my gosh pleaseeee Yuri save me!!! I can't with her and her devilish smirks!" Taeyeon said tiredly while shaking Yuri's arm. -"You got to help me out!"

A tan man came from behind, not forgetting to greet Yuri and Taeyeon. -"Hey, guys! Uhhhh... Yul what's up with Taeyeon..?"

-"Don't worry about it, Kai... She's just getting her karma." Yuri grins at Kai which he returns and gives her a high five. 

-"Hey! You two were with me! How come I am the only one getting the karma here!?"

-"I don't know... Maybe because we didn't make an escape plan, unlike you!" Kai retaliates, -"Or maybe you are just too unlucky Taeyeon..." They all shared a laugh.

 

Yuri felt a sudden tap on her shoulder and turned around to see someone she doesn't know, -"Ummm yes?"

-"You are Miss. Kwon correct?"

-"That is me correct, and you are?"

-"Ah I am sorry, my name is Jo Kwon. I am Jung Sooyeon's manager." He introduced handing me his business card. -"The shoot is today.. remember?"

-"Yeah... but aren't we starting at 2? It's only 8 am..." Kai says showing the man his watch.

 

-"About that.... Lee Sooman called and he wanted both parties to meet and introduce each other."

Taeyeon,  Yuri, and Kai left their gaze off of Jo Kwon and looked around. They can only see their crew. Yuri first broke the silence -"Um, where is... your team?"

-"Ah! Solar is buying us coffee, Wendy is on her way with her signature sandwiches, while Sooyeon is talking with her friend, Tiffany Hwang."

-"Tiffany Hwang!? She's friends with her!?" Taeyeon said in shock, -"Do you NOT know what she did to me!? She grabbed me and started to str-"

-"Hiiii everyone!" A short blonde woman entered the room holding onto a large basket. -"I am Shon Seung-wan, but you can just call me Wendy! Let's have fun working with each other!"

 

-"Name's Mark!" -"Suga." -"Hi, I am Dahyun!" -"Ayo I am Jackson!" -"I'm Jiyeon!"... the crew introduced themselves one by one.

-"Hello, the name is Kwon Yuri, a pleasure to be working with you." She greeted while extending her hand for a handshake, in which Wendy returns with a smile.

-"Hey, I am Kai, her assistant." He greets showing off his charming smile

-"Hi, I am-"

-"Taeyeon! I know!!! I am such a big fan!!!" She says shocking Taeyeon a little. -"You are a well-known model in the fashion industry!" Taeyeon smirks and flips her hair, leaving Kai and Yuri a little jealous.

 

-"Ah, Wendy! Glad to see you here... Have you seen Sooyeon anywhere? I want  Yuri and her to meet."

-"Yeah, she's at the lounge right now catching up with Tiffany."

-"Lovely! C'mon Miss Kwon! Let's go meet her in the lounge!" Jo Kwon says holding onto Yuri's arm, indicating her to guide him where the lounge is. 

-"Uh hold on! We shou-"

Yuri quickly interrupts Kai, -"It's okay Kai, she's going to introduce herself here anyways... Plus we don't want to create a scene because Taeyeon's enemy is there..."

 

-"Yeah... fair... Just text me if you need anything!" Kai bids Yuri off. -"Well, time for me to organize the schedule," He said to himself.

 


 

 

-"Uhhh, why do I have to personally meet her?" Yuri asks getting nervous as they reach closer to the lounge.

-"Well relationships help make the project perfect! And if you guys hit it off, with no arguments and drama, then this collaboration will be a huge success!" He stops midway -"Did we pass the lounge?"

-"Did we? Nah I don't think so."

-"Then what's behind that door?" He points to a door that's labelled 'Lounge'

-"The lounge...?" Yuri nervously chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________

 

-"C'mon! Why aren't you budging!?" Jo says trying to drag Yuri to the room. The two have been at it for 10 minutes. -"Miss.Kwon. I swear if you won't budge I will spit on you!" 

-"MAKE ME!"

The two were playing tug of war at this point, constantly pulling each other. When suddenly Jo Kwon's phone rang causing him to let go of Yuri. Yuri fell back and landed on her bum.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

-"Omo! What happened Kwony!? What are you doing out here!?"

-"Yah!.. did you push this poor lady onto the floor!? Oh my gosh sorry Miss, here grab on." as she extended her hand and I grabbed on. She pulled me up as I was up on my own two legs again. I was about to thank the lady.....

And that's when I felt my heartache and I felt like breaking down. There she was, Jessica Jung, standing in front of me. We've starred at each other for a while, examining each other. She first broke the silence, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-"Hey, long time no see."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-"Yeah... Time does fly." was the only thing I could mutter out without breaking down.

 

 

 

...


What's up! I hope you all are staying safe! Remember to always wash your hands and take care of yourselves...

Ahah! Yulsic has finally met after all those years... I wonder what will happen next... Poor Yuri, she was about to cry.

Stay safe y'all! <3