Trust me, I’m lying

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a year since she saw Lisa and those days that have been pass feels like a mercy killing for her.

 

She don’t know why.

 

She just feel empty and lifeless.

 

She feels something was taken from her.

 

Lisa had been a great friend. For the time she woke up from her coma , Lisa was the first one she saw and she feels safe by just looking into those soft brown eyes, even though Lisa was just a stranger that time.

 

Lisa just feel like , a safe heaven for her. A good friend as what she was bragging to her other friends.

 

“Jendeuk, what’s wrong? Is your date with Kai horrible?”

 

She was snap on her thoughts as she heard Jisoo talking while eating her crispy fried chicken.

 

The date was simple, she thought ,nothing more nothing less.

 

“No , it’s just .. maybe I’m just tired”

 

She sighs as she face the window of the restaurant they were currently eating.

 

She observed the sky as she knows it will rain. She didn’t know why but it brings a small smile on her face.

 

“You’re creeping me out Jendeuk , your were so senti and all earlier and now your weirdly smiling “ 

 

“It’s raining Jisoo-yah “

 

Jisoo looks to the big transparent window besides them and immediately stand up. Because she knows Jennie HATE the rain. As she was about to  grab the restaurant curtain down Jennie halt her hand and grip it tightly.

 

Jennie was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter