Trust me , you love me

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I hate the rain”

 

Lisa look up to Jennie and smiled bitterly.

 

Lie.

 

Jennie is telling a lie. She loves the rain more than any person can do. She loves how every droplets of water touch her skin. She loves how the sound of rain calms her. She loves how the rain breeze engulfed her nose. 

 

She loves the rain because it reminds her of the one she loves.

 

“ I love the snow , more than the rain “

 

Lisa faces Jennie and at that point , a tear escaped to her eyes. She can’t take it no more .

 

How can Jennie say she loves the snow if it is the reason that it takes her away from her.

 

The brunette hair girl , approaches Lisa and wipes her tears. Asking with her eyes , on what’s wrong?

 

“We supposed to love the rain , we supposed to go out here and enjoy the rain with our bare feet on the grass. You supposed to held my hand right now and whisper sweet words. You should supposed to be mine right now and kiss my lips.”

 

Lisa held Jennie’s hand and give it a longing squeeze before looking in to those beautiful feline eyes and sigh.

 

“ This is supposed to be a beautiful goodbye “

 

Jennie was utterly confused and abruptly take her hand back from the girl and take a step backwards.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“ Jen.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter