Chapter2

Games of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon didn't realize she was closing her eyes until the person who was holding her said "It's ok now. You aren't going to fall." Nayeon looked up and was met by a pair of warm brown eyes.


 The boy smirked as nayeon stumbled to her feet. "Jeez I know I'm good looking, but i didn't expect you to fall for me so quickly," the boy teased as he winked. 

"I-I didn't fall because of that! I mean you are cu---ummm what I meant to say was I fell because a couple of guys bumped into me. Mianhae!" Nayeon stuttered. 

The mysterious boy chuckled as she blushed and looked at her feet. He held out his hand while saying

 "Gwen channa. My friends jeongyeon  and chaeng are a rowdy bunch. They always race each other to impress the girls. But what they don't know is, they knock down half of the girls while they race. Aish I don't know what to do with them. Anyways, I'm momo. Nice you meet you--umm what's your name again?" 

"Oh I'm nayeon. Im nayeon. I just moved here to Seoul from Busan." 

"Ahh a Busan girl. I like those,"  momo teased. "Let me see you schedule," he insisted. 

Nayeon handed him her schedule and studied him as he looked at the schedule. His features were very attractive and she couldn't help thinking to herself

"he's kinda cute haha." His jawline was nicely outlined and his lips were smooth.

 

 Momo's hair was messy but in a professional way as if he had planned it. 
 

Through his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter