I Love You!!

Just Say I Love You...

~PRESENT TIME~

(Author's POV)

Jessica had cried just at reading the diary. She had known how the rest of the story had go on. Hyukjae was involved in a car crash that day and is in critical condition when the hospital had called for Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon on the other hand had another heart attack and fall down the stair of her house and hit her head on the table causing her to also be in critical condition too. The two had died in the operation room, just at the same time, not even able to say they had loved each other.. And it had reminded her and Hae somehow. At that moment, Jessica quickly get out of her room.. Now she had known what is the most important for her...

At the same time, at the park...

Donghae is sitting alone at the park. Looking at the lake which had reminded him on what had happened between him and Jessica before. "Yaa!! Lee Donghae!!" screamed a voice from Donghae's back, making him look to his back only to found Jessica had already hugged him. "Si.. Sica.." said Donghae, quite shocked at Jessica's reaction. "Hae, I'm so sorry for not being able to say this before and I am very sorry for saying this quite late but.." said Jessica, taking a long deep breath before continuing again. "I love you, Lee Donghae.." said Jessica, hugging Donghae really tight. "Sica, I know that you loved me but-- Can you let go for a while? I can't breathe.." said Donghae, quite red caused by Jessica's tight hug. Jessica quickly let go of Donghae, letting him breathe for a while.

"So, what make you changed your mind oll of the sudden?" asked Donghae after a while. Jessica quickly hugged Donghae's hand, leaning against him. "Well.. I don't want to not be able to say that I loved you before I die so I just want you to know how much I had loved you.." answered Jessica, looking straight at Donghae. "Then say it again.." said Donghae, looking at Jessica's face, making her blush. "No.." said Jessica, trying to be cheeky. "Sica.." said Donghae, pinching Jessica's cheeks, making her let out a little scream. "Yaa!! You are so going to get it, Lee Donghae!!" said Jessica, starting a pinching war between the two.

On the other side of the tree, a blonde haired couple is standing there, looking at both Jessica and Donghae, smiling at the happy couple..


Author's Note~ Done!! Finally!! The moral of the story: Say that you love before it's too late...