Why Is It Hard To Say I Love You?

Just Say I Love You...

"Sica.. I like you.." said Donghae, hugging Jessica as usual. Jessica could only smiled at Donghae's cute actions, lying her head on top of Donghae's shoulder. "I like you too, Hae.." said Jessica, lovingly as she had always been. "Sica, saranghae.." said Donghae again, looking at Jessica. He was expecting for Jessica's cute answer but the girl just get up from her seat, not even saying anything at all. They had been a couple for a long time now but it was like fornever for Donghae to hear Jessica saying she loves him. "Sica, can't you just say that you loved me? Is it hard to say that?" asked Donghae, quite pissed off towards Jessica's reaction. "Hae, can we go somewhere else?" asked Jessica, trying to change the topic again as usual. "Sica, I'm sick of all this.. You are always running away when I'm asking you to say this.. Why is it so hard for you to say you had always loved me? Or you had someone else in your heart?" asked Donghae. His voice sounded like he is very hurt and Jessica knows it. "If you are getting angry because of a silly thing, then let's break up, Hae.." said Jessica, already turning herself away from Donghae...


At Jessica's house..

 

(Jessica's POV)

How could this happened? It feels like everything precious in my life had just vanished. Why should I felt this way? It is I myself who wanted to break up with Hae.. It hurts so much.. It just hurts more than a wound made by a sword piercing through the heart or a thousand needles pricking on the skin.. It felt like my heart just shattered into pieces.. It was just stupid.. How could I do something like that? I have been trying to call Hae but he wouldn't answer.. Just looking at the pictures of me and Hae.. Those happy times.. "Why do I have to be this stupid?" I said, kicking the table when a white looking book just come out and land straight on my feet. "What is this?" I asked myself and pick up the book from the floor. It was a diary, belonging to my own friend, Hyoyeon before. I opened the first page of the diary and there is a picture of Hyoyeon and a guy, smiling.. Happy as she had been.. "My first and last love, Lee Hyuk Jae.." I read the writing of Hyoyeon. I quietly turned the pages again, reading the diary..."


~FLASHBACK TIME~

(Hyoyeon's POV)

"Remember this, Hyoyeon.. Don't drink cold drinks.. Don't do heavy works.. Don't stress yourse--" before omma could even finished her words, I cut in, not letting talk anymore. "Omma, please.. I'm not a little kid anymore, okay? I can take care of myself.. " I said, looking at omma's worried look. Well, omma had always been worrying about me since I am just a little kid and seriously, I am sick of it already. "Omma, saranghae.." I said, carving a smile on my face, smiling my cutest smile before making my way out of the house. Ah.. The fresh air of autumn.. It had always been refreshing for me to go to school in this kind of weather. And, I was just enjoying the view when a pair of hands closed my eyes.

"Yaa.. Lee Hyuk Jae.. Aren't this a little too childish for you to do at this age of ours?" I asked, pulling the pair of hands just to see my best friend there. "Aishh!! Yaa, Kim Hyoyeon!! Are you a psychic or what?" asked Hyukjae, looking at me like I am some sort of alien. I could only laughed at Hyukjae's reaction, making Hyukjae's facial expression much more weirder than before. "Hyukkie, I am your friend since we are just five.. It's been for twelve years we are becoming friends already.. So don't make that face, can you?" I said, looking at him. Hyukjae carved that killer smile of his again, the smile that I have always been dying to see every single day. He had always been special for me.. His blonde hair, his tough figure, his cute smile and his funny character.. I just don't want this to end... At least not now...


A few months later, at the park...

"Hyukkie.." I said, taking my seat at the side of Hyukjae. He had not said anything to me at all since before. It's like he had been running away from me and it just hurts. "Hyukkie.. Say something will you?" I said again, trying to know what is going on only to have failed. Hyukjae is just cold today, not like any other day. "You got into a fight with your dad again?" I asked, looking at him. This time, Hyukjae turned himself to face me, still not wanting to look at me at all. "You know that my dad is going to marry me with some girl from the rich Park family, right? Do you think she is right for me?" asked Hyukjae. At hearing the words, my life felt like it had just ended. Hyukjae is going to marry someone else and here I am, loving him in silent, not being able to say anything at all. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain through my heart and the last thing I remembered is Hyukjae's voice calling for my name...


Author's Note~Finally.. The first chappie is up.. Eventhough I'm writing a oneshot, it feels like it is very long so I'm going to make it a little longer.. Do enjoy and subscribe, will you? ^_^