My baby

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Irene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~

 

Irene is sleeping with both of her mummy tonight…she really doesn’t want to leave tiffany at all…

maybe irene worried her mother will leave her again…she sleep so close to tiffany tonight…

 

This morning tiffany woke up and she decide to make breakfast for her daughter and her wife…

it’s been a while since she cook for her family…she get up and give her daughter a kiss…

 

Tiffay move irene more closer to taeyeon…and then she kiss taeyeon too…both of them still sleeping…

irene will cry so much if she woke up and doesn’t see any of her mothers….

 

Irene is having a hard time to sleep away from her mothers…

tiffany go to shower and then she get down to prepare breakfast at kitchen…

 

It’s quite late when taeyeon woke up…she look beside her and her daughter is sleeping close to her body…

tiffany is no where to be seen….taeyeon is touch irene body but then something is bothering her….

 

Why irene is so hot? She is okay last night…taeyeon is worried….she touch irene head and it’s feel hot…

“honey….” taeyeon get up from the bed and look for fany….

 

Fany answering taeyeon from the kitchen...

“yes baby…I’m in the kitchen….” tiffany shout back….

 

“can you come up for a while?”

“coming baby….” taeyeon then move back to the room and she touch irene again…she is getting worried now….

 

Tiffany get into the room and see taeyeon face….she sense something is not right….

“what wrong?” tiffany ask her wife

 

“irene feel so hot…is she this hot when you woke up just now?” taeyeon is frowning….

“hot? She is not…i feel her when I put her closer to you”

Tiffany then sit on the bed and touch her daugther…..

 

“oh my….she is having a fever….can you take temperature scanner in that drawer tae?”

taeyeon quickly take the temperature scanner and give it to her wife

 

Taeyeon sit on the bed just beside her daughter…

tiffany scan irene temperature and it’s shows 38.5’C and tiffany eyes get bigger when she see the result….

 

“tae…can you call sooyoung now? We need to see her…” tiffany get up to prepare to go out…

“okay…I call her now…”

 

~~

 

“ I already check irene and she is having a pneumonia…the fever is her body reaction to the pneumonia…pneumonia is a lung infection that can causes the alveoli or air sacs to fill with fluids or pus. That can make it hard for you to breath in enough oxygen to reach your blood stream”

 

“what?” taeyeon is confuse with all the term….

 

“is it serious sooyoung ah?” tiffany looking really worried…

irene is sleeping on the carrier back in front of taeyeon…taeyeon is hugging her daughter closely….

 

“for a baby below 2 years and people over 65 years they have a higher risk to get pneumonia. Irene is one year and six months so she is in that category…it’s not that bad for irene but I have to admit her for close monitoring in the ward”

Sooyoung hold irene hand and she look sorry to the baby…

 

“are you going to do something to my baby?” taeyeon is glaring at sooyoung…

Sooyoung gulp her saliva…all of their friends know how taeyeon is really protective for irene…

it can’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter