We miss you

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Irene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

“Ya! Ya! I’m hit…I’m hit…enemy 3 o'clock” sunny yell while she groan in annoying tone…

Sunny is crawling beside the tree for cover from the enemy

 

“I’M coming…I’m Coming…wait buddy…” taeyeon run to save her team member…

Taeyeon bend down and she try to revive her team member…

 

“behind the tree..behind the tree…yul unnie…grenade please…I’m going…cover me”

yoona run towards the rock to put an end to their enemy….

 

“copy that…grenade one going…be careful yoong…” yuri giving yoona a warning…

Their enemy is no joke….

 

BOOMMMM!!!

BAM!BAM!BAM! Yoona burst her M416 to kill the enemy…they only two of the people behind the rock…where are the other 2…

 

Yoona reload her gun and proceed to search the enemy…

“2 enemy down…where are the other 2?” yoona still focus to find the enemy

 

Sunny is using her adrenalin injection to restore her health… she is trying to survive..

Taeyeon and yuri moving behind yoona and try to find the enemy…

 

They are only 7 people left…that’s means their enemy only left with 3 people…

“Hwaiting guys…we cannot lose this war…I freaking hate the other teams…”

yuri have going prone to make sure enemy doesn’t see her…

 

“stay alert…” taeyeon said to them…

“behind the tree…yoona…careful…” yoona turn around and kill the enemy…

 

Yoona take a few hit and her health is decreasing…

she sit behind the tree and use a bandage and then she drink a can tin and take a pain killer…

her health is restore…

 

Taeyeon saw someone is crawling at the side of the blue zone…that person is moving slowly…

taeyeon then spot a second person also crawling near that person…

 

“left…10 o’clock…two enemy….” taeyeon is aiming her gun….ready to shoot…

“grenade one…on going…ready…” sunny throw a bom

 

Yuri and yoona also aim to shoot and then the two people survive…..

the enemy shoot yuri and yuri is dead…..

 

Taeyeon get up and burst shoot at the two enemy and then CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

“yeah!!!!” everyone is shouting…..

 

“good game” everyone is happy….

“guys…slow down…the baby are going to wake up at this point”

Seohyun appear from the kitchen and then she is mad….

 

“sorry honey…” yoona is smiling at her wife….

Suddenly everyone is hearing a baby is wailing from the room….

 

“this is your fault….” sunny said to taeyeon….

“why me? You yell too” taeyeon smack sunny in the shoulder….

 

“your voice is the loudest….”

“what did I tell you?” seohyun groan while putting her hand at her waist…she is fuming mad…

 

Yoona then leave her phone and move quickly to the room….

Seohyun get back to the kitchen….yoona go inside the room and she see two baby is wailing their voice…they cried so hard….

 

They sleep for a few hours and maybe that a cue for them to wake up….

“hi baby…stop crying….mama here…” yoona is cooing at her baby and the baby beside her daughter…

 

“oh…baby irene is up too…come here both of you…” yoona take the baby into her hug and carry them outside…

The baby both have pacifier in their mouth…if not they voice is going to be heard around the house….

 

“honey… I think they want their milk…can you make for seulgi and irene…I need to change their diapers”

yoona said while she pass through the kitchen…

Irene saw someone and then she move her hand to go to that person…

 

“oh…my baby is up….come to mama…” taeyeon take irene and the irene nuzzle her head at taeyeon neck…

she is hugging her mother neck…

 

Taeyeon put down her phone and she check irene diapers….it heavy…she need to change her diapers…

Taeyeon try to put irene down but irene is crying…she want to be in taeyeon hug…

 

“it’s okay taeng…I’ll go get irene diapers…”

 

Yoona already change seulgi diapers and seulgi is hugging yoona while she care seulgi back….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter