- 1 -

What would you sacrifice?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Adrenaline keeps on rushing in
Love the simulation we're dreaming in
Don't you agree?
Don't you agree?
I don't wanna live another life
'Cause this one's pretty nice
Living it up
Who needs to go to sleep, when I got you next to me?
All night I'll riot with you
I know you got my back and you know I got you
So come on, come on, come on
Let's get physical”

A car was speeding through the forest on a warm summer night. In it a young man that sang along ‘Physical’ from Dua Lipa in the loudest way possible. The headlights followed the road and the trees were rushing past as the shadows caused by the full moon that was shining brightly. 
Suddenly his phone was ringing. He slowed down the car until he parked on the side of the road. His hand was reaching inside his pocket to get his phone and he groaned when he saw the caller “Mom...”. 
Once he accepted the call he heard her voice “Jungkook honey, you left the containers with the food at our home”.
“Ohh god, dang it! But I’m already too far into the direction of my home”.
“It’s okay son. The next time you come to visit I will pack you new ones”.
“Thanks, mom. You’re the best!”
“And please let me know once you found a job, okay honey”.
“Yeah, I will, but please let me breathe a bit, I just finished college and I want some rest before I will work. Try to understand me, please”
“I understand, but please be careful!”
Jungkook ended the call with a quick yes yes, and put his phone back in his pocket. Not in his life had Jungkook thought that his parents would allow him to take some time off before he would start applying for jobs. But he needed that rest. The collage time took a huge toll on him. Always studying and preparing for tests. But here he was graduated as a top student. Continuing the drive with a fast pace Jungkook started to sing again. His concentration or the road was going down. There was still enough control for the curves and some passing cars. This road wasn’t a new one for him. He’s been driving this road since he got his license. First, it was to drive to high school which was a bit further away and later he drove the road to get the collage until he moved into his own apartment which he rented to live closer to it. 

Junkook looked into the rearview mirror and tried to fix his raven black hair that was almost falling over his eyes. Suddenly he heard a loud bang and the car was drifting to the side. Jungkook managed to stop the car a few feet later. 
He was shocked and didn’t know what to do. His hands were shaking as he opened the door to see the damage that he caused. Both feet were now grounded on the street. The had was looking in the direction of the engine hood to see if the damage was huge. Luckily there was only a small scratch in front of the car but what made him stressed was the blood that was dripping from it. 
Fresh out of college not really knowing life Jungkook was scared. His blood was freezing in his veins. Shaking legs and hands was a problem now, but there was no other way to turn around and see if the animal was dead or still living. Counting to three in his mind and then he would turn around ~  1. 2. 3.
With a rush motion, he turned around and saw a dog-like creature lying on the cold hard ground. The eyes were still open and it tried to stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter