[0] Prologue

Hit (On) Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was tapping her feet vigorously as she waited for a message, giddily reaching for her phone to call her best friend.


"Mina!" She shouted as soon as the poor girl answered the call.


The other end hissed in shock, muttering a curse under her breath, "What is wrong with you?"


Yura scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Everything." She turned to shift in her seat, holding the phone close to , "Guess what I did."


Two seconds passed before Mina decided to quip, "Uh, find your future?" There really was nothing that could surprise her anymore, they knew each other for so long and Mina knew everything about Yura and her weird plans.


Yura cursed under her breath for the lowkey shade Mina offered, "No, idiot." She then proceeded to giggle, "I put up an advertisement."


Yura could sense Mina blinking in confusion-- something she does a lot, "What advertisement?"


"On HitMe." The excited girl continued, knowing for sure that she got her bestie's full attention, "I asked if anyone needed a wife for 3 months. I wrote that I only need my 3 months worth of rental and a shelter for the deal to work. Hehe."


Mina was agape, finding the idea very random-- as random as Yura could get, "Well, that's cool." It was. "But did you set up an age limit for the fake husband?" Yura could feel her heart drop, "You do know the ones that frequent there are 70% old erted men, right?"


Yura snapped her her towards her computer, watching the engagement track record under her post: it was viewed by 50 people as of the 3 minutes her post went public.


.


She threw her phone on the bed, ready to delete the post when a loud 'ding' startled her.


"GAHHH" She scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter