[1] One - The Meeting

Hit (On) Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GOD, MINA!” The other end screeched at the shrilling voice.


“What the is wrong with you?” Mina replied.


Yura inhaled a deep breath before exhaling harshly. “Dang it. What do I wear to a date? Or an interview? Idk what exactly is this though???” She was tossing a bunch of clothes around, desperate to find a decent outfit.


Mina sighed, forgot that Yura was at the verge of ruining her own life—again. “It’s 7 a.m., Yura. I don’t even know why I’m awake.” 


“God, Mina!!! Help. Me.” Yura exasperatedly whined.


Mina sat up from her lying position, “Do you have any skirt?”


Yura blinked as she gritted on her nails, “I uh… yeah yeah I do. Wait.” She rummaged through her closet, “A frilly girly skirt? Or a formal but y type? MINAAAAA”


She hissed at the voice, rolling her eyes, “Dang it, little , calm down. I’m right here.” She sighed, “go for the y one. I bet he’s a rich motherer.”


“Let’s pray he’s hot too.” Yura rolled her eyes. 


“Amen.” Mina soullessly replied. “What are you going for the top?”


“GAHHHHH I DON’T KNOW. SUGGEST ME ONE.” Yura threw the skirt on her bed, scratching her head frantically.


Mina rolled her eyes again, “do you have any oversized knitted shirt or some sort? Anything that would subtle down the iness of the skirt. Oh how short is the skirt?”


Yura took the skirt back, putting it on herself, “Uh, past my knee.”


“Great. Something with long sleeves, knitted and loose.” Mina yawned. 


The sound of her wardrobe getting rummaged was everything Mina could hear for a few minutes until Yura hollered.


“YASSSSSS I FOUND A RED CUTE KNITTED SHIRT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAK--” she choked on her own spit. “.” She breathed out. 


Mina sighed, “how are you doing your hair?”


Yura hummed as she thought for a while, “braid?”


“Sounds cute. Your hair ends by your waist so make one braid and leave it on one side of your shoulder. But wait, what time are yall meeting?”


“8.30. He goes to work before 10.” Yura informed.


Mina’s eyebrows knitted in thought, “He works at an office? But that isn’t a time for most office workers to be going to work…”


Yura shrugged, choosing a pair of black heels she managed to find in the storage room. “Don’t know. Whatever he does, I just hope he’s not a criminal.”


“God forbid.” Mina prayed for her friend. “Do you need me to assist you? It might be scary to go alone.”


Yura scoffed, “Your mom would kill me if she knows what I’m bringing you into. No, thank you.”


Mina hummed, unable to doubt the fact, “Whatever it is, call me. Or 911. Whichever seems faster.”


Yura sighed, “Thank you little . I love you. If I die, take care of my clothes okay. Bury them with me.”


Mina huffed, “That’s a lot of work. Don’t die. Love you.”


Yura smiled as she threw her phone onto her bed, changing into her outfit before slapping on some light makeup to look awake. 


“Dear God, please be with me.” She patted her braid that was on her left shoulder before putting on a beret to add up a cute touch to her appearance. Heels on, she took her purse and put her phone in it as she walked out of the house. 

------------
“Hi, may I help you?” the cute waiter at the counter flashed a friendly smile, ready to take her order. 


“Yes, hi. One Green tea latte, please.” She replied his friendly smile with an equally bright grin. 


Done with her drink, she felt a buzz in her purse. 


To your left. By the window.


Creepy. She thought. Carefully, she turned left, catching the sight of a man who was just about to keep his phone into his suit pocket. 


Dang, what does he do?


In the midst of a not so busy café in the morning, it wasn’t hard to keep an eye on someone. Let alone approaching them.


She cleared as she got to his table, “Uh, excuse me. NJ?”


The guy gently raised his head, causing her mind to buffer. 


Good lord. What a beautiful human. 


“Have a seat.” He signaled to the seat in front of him with his head. 


Yura blinked before she regained her composure (which she normally doesn’t have).


As she sat down, she felt the air around her turn cold. It was too foreign for her to digest the feeling. 


“I’m Namjoon. Kim Namjoon.” He started, clearing his throat when they caught eyes, looking down at his hands that were on the table. 


“Im Yura.” Yura gently replied. 


Namjoon his lip before lifting his gaze back up to look at her, “You see, I’m not showing off or anything but I’m a very busy man thus I would like this to happen as quickly as possible.”


Yura blinked, half of her mind malfunctioning from how attractive he was and the other half focusing on looking matured because from what she managed to collect, he wasn’t just a few years older than her. 


“Okay.” She quipped. 


Namjoon inhaled a breath, huffing after that, “Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter