Hi You

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Minnie’s Bakery Shop

*BEEP

From: Lisa – “I’m on my way.”

“Hmm..” Minnie was checking her phone when she heard the entrance door was ringing. She was at the back of the shop handling with the oven.

“Baby??” A voice was heard from the front entrance.

“I’m at the backk!!” Minnie shouted.

“Hmm.. wait here.” Jackson said to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung’s eyes were looking around the bakery shop. “This is wasting my time..” She mumbled. She then took a seat near the window and took out her phone again.

Jackson went to the back of the shop and saw Minnie was taking some buns out from the hot oven. “Heyy!” He greeted his girlfriend as he moved closer.

“Baby, move!!” Minnie said as she was holding a hot tray with a pair of gloves.

“Sorry, sorry!” Jackson moved aside.

“Okayy..” Minnie put the hot tray on the table and took off the gloves. “Heyy..” She wiped her sweats.

“Heyy.. Chaeyoung’s here.” Jackson smiled.

“Huh? Who?” Minnie asked back.

“My friend Chaeyoung. The one with the fail engagements.” Jackson said as he tried to remind Minnie.

“Ooohhh!” Minnie followed him to the front.

Jackson asked. “Where’s Lisa?”

“She’s on her way. Her class just ended.”

 

Back to Chaeyoung

*BEEP

From: Chanyeol – “I miss you baby.”

To: Chanyeol – “Me too.”

“Hmm..” Chaeyoung sighed. “Seriously, this is wasting my time!!” She looked at her watch. She had many other important things to do at the office.

“Chaeyoung..” She heard her name was called from behind.

“Huh?” She looked behind her. Jackson was standing beside his girlfriend.

Chaeyoung then stood up and forced a smile on her face. “Hmm you must be Min..” She tried to remember what Jackson said in the car earlier.

“Nie.” Minnie finished Chaeyoung’s sentence. Minnie was looking rather disheveled. She was wearing a white chef’s clothes with her hair tied up along with sweats. “I don’t usually look like this.” She smiled.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was wearing a white collar blouse tied in a skinny work pants with a red belt and black high heels. She was looking rather elegant.

“No, you look okay.” Jackson said as he looked at his girlfriend.

“Stop it.” Minnie blushed. “Anyway, do take a seat. I’ll bring you something from the oven.”

“Okay baby.” Jackson muttered as he and Chaeyoung took a seat.

“Where’s my planner?” Chaeyoung asked Jackson.

“How should I know?”

“Must be in the car.” Chaeyoung said. “Give me your keys.”

“Say please.” Jackson said.

“Aish.. Just give me your keys.”

“Is it so hard for you to say the word ‘please’ huh Park Chaeyoung?”

“Fine. Can you please lend me your keys for a while?” Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

After she got the key from Jackson, she then walked to the door with her eyes glued to her phone as usual. She was already in front of the door. She leaned onto the door as she opened the door with her arm. But then she felt like she accidentally knocked someone from outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter