Get to Know You

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In LA

At Park’s Mansion

“Is everything ready~~?” Mrs. Park exclaimed as she was standing in the middle of her house’s hallway. All the workers were busy arranging all the flowers, foods and many other things. They were hosting an engagement party for their eldest daughter.

“Yo, mum.” A muffled voice greeted her from behind.

“Is your sister ready?” Mrs. Park asked her youngest daughter.

“How should I know..” Yuqi answered with a straight face. She was munching something in .

“Why do you have to speak like that to me?” Mrs. Park crossed her arms.

“Sorry mother. I don’t know whether she’s ready or not. She’s in her room.” Yuqi said acting politely.

“Can you please check on her?”

“No.” She just walked away from her mother.

“YUQIII!” Mrs. Park called for her daughter but Yuqi just ignored her.

 

At Chaeyoung’s Room

Chaeyoung was in front of her computer typing something. She just arrived in LA two days ago for her engagement. She was still busy doing her work even though that night was her engagement party. Chaeyoung was a workaholic person. That’s the reason why some of her ex fiancés couldn’t really stand with her.

Her engagement this time was practically arranged by her mother since she’s turning 32 soon.

“Aren’t you worried that you would end up alone??” Her mother snapped at her after she broke off her last engagement.

“Why would I be worried??” Chaeyoung snapped back.

“You’ll be 32 soon!!!”

“What is wrong if I’m 32??”

“Mum, just let her die alone..” Yuqi joined in the conversation.

“Okay girls, that’s enough.” Mr. Park interrupted.

“I don’t want to rush in something I’m not ready with!!” Chaeyoung snapped as she made her way to the door.

So there she was in her bedroom waiting for her sixth engagement party to be held in less than half an hour. “Hmm..” She sighed as she landed her back on the chair.

She couldn’t really express how she felt that time. Chanyeol, her fiancé, was great guy. She knew the guy for almost three months now. Then, her mother decided that she wanted the both of them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter