-Prologue- [I met you]

The little book fairy

The pleasant ray of sunshine shining through the glass door, the smell of books circulating the whole area surrounded by beautiful bonsais that were use as decoration. A quite popular cafe for those who are familiar around the neighborhood and seeks for a peace of mind. Although the train ride wasn't comfortable as he was on edge for the entire journey worrying about his surrounding but he's finally here. He took a big sigh of relief. It's not that he got social anxiety or something but the fact that he's a successful well known idol is making it hard for him to go out like a normal person without being followed. He wore things that completely scream 'swaggy city boys' clothing which is way out of his comfort zone but the endurance paid off. The door chimed as he entered notifying those who were inside and revealing a sweet looking girl with a cute bob haircut greeting him.
"Hello! Welcome!" She smiled. That particular sight was as if a cute fairy decided to come and give him blessings. He couldn't take his eyes off her and he's even hallucinating flowers around  her. 
"Em. Sir? Is there something wrong?" The girl question due to the other party lack of response to her greeting. She walked towards him and tilted her head slightly to check on him. "C-cute," he mumbled but only loud enough for himself to hear. 
"What are you doing standing there? Come on in Namjoon!" the shop owner yelled. 
"Ah, so you're the nephew! Hello! I'm a part timer here! Nice to meet you and I hope we can get along!" She wears her cute smile again striking an arrow into his heart. He shielded his blushing face with his hand and gave a nod to the girl. That was the start to their beautiful journey together.