Sweet Walk

Detectives Nightout

Two hours of talking, giggling and sharing stories.

Sejeong and Sehun, they are both having a mutual feelings toward each other. Only that, they don't know how to express it.

"I think I should go now" Sejeong announced. She was a bit drunk, but she still can walk

"I'll walk you home, if you don't mind me...." Sehun offered with a generous smile on his face. He is not good with words to be honest. He found it difficult to say things that his heart wanted to. But maybe a simple and polite gesture would actually benefit him.

"SURE" Sejeong said hastily before Sehun could actually finish his sentence.

They walked side by side, crossing a bridge heading to Sejeong's house. They walked in silence. Both of them could feel that even without talking, they understand each other.

They are walking with the same rhythm, left foot, right foot, left foot then right foot. Sehun chuckled seeing their feet synchronized. 

"Why are you suddenly smiling?" asked Sejeong.

"It is funny. See?" He said to Sejeong while pointing to both their feet.

Sejeong smiled. She didn't think it is funny. More sweet than funny. Walking together side by side, she brushed her left hand to Sehun's right hand.

"Oops! " said Sejeong.

Sehun smiled a little, then he took Sejeong pinky finger, and linked it to his.

"This is what you want right?" asked Sehun.

Sejeong blushed. This is too much for her. Her heart could actually jumped out of her chest.

She just accepted the sweet gesture by Sehun. She felt really happy.

.

Once they arrived in front of Sejeong's house. They let go each others pinky fingers.

"Do you know that I really like today. I mean... tonight." said Sehun.

Suddenly, Sejeong stand on her toes and put a polite kiss to Sehun's left cheek.

"Me too. I know the case is finished, but let's meet again." Sejeong said in a sweet voice.

Sehun smiled. He watched Sejeong entered the room. He thought to himself.

"This could be the start of something new"

------END--------