Paid Off Hard Work

Detectives Nightout

After having to solve the murder mystery in Incheon, the two detectives had a simple dinner at a local mini bar.

.

"A bottle of soju please, ahjumeoni!" said Sejeong. She had a long day today. A taste of soju could really pays back all those hardwork.

"Can you serve us some tofu stew and oosome fried chickens too, maam?" Sehun asked politely to the restaurant owner. 

"I don't bring enough money you know?" said Sejeong while rummaging her pink leathered pouch. She stared at Sehun.

"I can guess that, so I brought extra. All those hard work, and we didn't get paid, not even a won! This is all because of that deceitful Kwang Soo who took our money. We solved it but then he decided to betray us."

"Don't worry, Sehun Hyungnim. We will find that brother and take revenge on him" Sejeong said with positivity flowing in her blood.

"Let's just enjoy the night. Too bad the others cannot join." Sehun replied. Deep inside, he was glad. Really glad that the others throwing excuses on not being able to join the night out. At least, he could have some time with Sejeong alone.

For two hours. They laughed. They had a nice talk about the case.

------Read chapter 2 for continuation