You Call It Madness I Call It Love

Signals

A/N: Aaaand we are done! This was fun. 

Okay now Imma go back to continue writing the half finished snapshot for This Town universe.

-----------------------

Hey mom.” The blonde kisses her mom on the cheek and then frowns. “What are you doing here?”

Chaeyoung frowns before sitting down on the cafe table where her mother is, as Lisa is right there next her drinking some iced coffee.

“Don’t be rude.” The thai girl tells her. “I’m here because your mom invited me.”

“That’s right dear I did.” Her mom confirms and just like that she already knows why she’s here, her mom wastes no time is giving her a long speech about what she’s doing with her life every time she visits. And this time is no different. “She’s the only one who tells me what’s going on with you, why didn’t you tell me you were fired?”

The blonde throws a look at Lisa and the other shrugs while taking a bite out of her muffin, Chaeyoung sighs and shakes her head, the hand resting on the table tapping on it. “I have my freelancing work, that’s enough to keep me going but I am looking for another job.”

“Don’t look at me like that, honey. I’m just worried about you, I mean what’s going to happen when you find your other half huh? How are you going to start a family with them if you have no stable income.”

The blonde frowns. “I don’t want to have half of anything, I want to have the complete thing.”

“Have you found them at least?” Her mom asks placing her hand on top of her daughters stopping it from tapping.

“Mhmm..”

“Oh, who is she do I know her?” Her mom asks excited.

“Nope.”

“Do I know her?” Lisa asks.

“Nope.”

Lisa gasps. “Yes I do, it’s Joy isn’t?”

When her mom gasps in excitement, Chaeyoung sighs as she holds the bridge of her nose shaking her head.

---------------------------------

On another city on a outdoor cafe Jennie sat at the head of the table with Irene and JIsoo sitting besides her.

“Are you sure he’s capable of change?” Jisoo asks from her left.

“Are you seriously considering taking him back?” Irene asks from her right.

“All I’m saying someone’s gotta give you know, for love. Otherwise we’ll be stuck in the same place and you don’t move forward and don’t get anywhere.”

Jisoo and Irene looked at each other as Jennie continues eating.

“Jennie, are you listening to yourself?”

“Yes, Jendukie, you who was super convinced of risking it all to find the love of your life, your not other half but your complete other...half?”

“I said all that?”

“Yes!” Both girls answer at the same time.

“And I listened to you.” Jisoo admitted. “And you have ruined my life because now I’m looking around every corner trying to find my own tiger tamer.”

“I…” Jennie looks down as her phone rings. “It’s Kai.” She says answering. “Hello? Hello...Kai can you hear me?”

“I listen loud and clear.”

When Jennie looks up she see’s Kai standing by the entrance of the cafe with a bouquet of flowers on his hands. Irene and Jisoo look at each other again and scramble out of their seats with the excuse of going to the bathroom.

“Kai what are you doing here?” Jennie stands up as Kai walks closer.

“I’m here because I want you.”

Jennie’s eyes widen when she sees Kai about to kneel down in the middle of the cafe and she hastily pulls him by the arm. “No, no, no, what are you doing?!” She hisses looking around.

“Marry me.” Kai says standing up but his eyes never leaving Jennie’s. “Marry me here or on the beach or wherever you want.”

“Your family? Your mom? Your colleges?”

“i don’t care about them, just you. You are the only one that matter so just please marry me…”

They say that are there are severals steps to take when you feel like the universe is working against you. You must accept all the choices you made and then decide if you want to bring changes or not. John Assaraf believes that the reason why some people never achieve positive results is because their conscious thoughts which are positive are not aligned to their unconscious beliefs, habits and values. If you are not aligned in your mind, body and soul although your conscious mind desires greatness your subconscious will block it.

Now what does that mean do not take action if you are truly sure it is what you want to do.

To bad for some people, ejem… Jennie. This is something quite hard to grasp. Which is why she finds herself a week later in Seoul with a big diamond ring on her left hand getting ready in a hotel room with Jisoo and Irene because Kai wanted to introduce her to his partners at some fancy event. And he insisted on bringing her friends over so she won’t get bored… such a gentleman he is.

Another step to follow when you feel like nothing’s going right is to be responsible you are only responsible for the life you are leading, so better not blame anyone else for it. Compassion and kindness must be brought into our current living situations. We might not always be able to take care of what is happening to us, but we can still hold ourselves together.

Which is why on the other side on the city you can find Chaeyoung sitting on a park bench watching with a smile as Joy arrives.

“Whatup nerd”

“Whatup lawyer of the nerds.”

Joy chuckles and sits down next to the blonde. After a few moments of awkward silence she speaks up. “Are you okay?”

The blonde nods. “Mhm…. you?”

“Your mom called.” The brunette looks again as she takes a sip of the coffee she was carrying. “You told her we had the weirdest kiss in history.”

Chaeyoung looks down sheepishly and the at Joy with puppy dog eyes. “Sorry, you won’t stop loving me right?”

Joy shakes her head smiling. “No, never.” She tell her and makes sure to look her in the eye so she knows she’s not lying. “Even if you are big nerd who doesn’t see what’s in front of her nose.” The girl shrugs and flips her hair over her shoulder. “Your loss anyways.” She then looks seriously at Chae again. “Seriously though I’ll love forever you are my best friend.”

“Thanks, bottle caps, I’ll always love you too.”

Joy sighs. “Well so now you know what you gotta do right?”

“Huh?”

“Dude, come on don’t make me draw you a map.”

“i really don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Did you let her explain?”

“Ah.” So it was her lost hope they were talking about. “I did, she never answered my calls though.”

“Call her.”

Chaeyoungs eyebrows shot up. “What?”

“Call her.” Joy tells her again. “Come one last time you got nothing else to lose.”

The blonde sighs and takes out her phone. And with a deep breath she dials the phone number she already knows by heart.

Events can happen in our lives that are traumatic and painful. It is times like these that it becomes very hard to be positive and upbeat about life especially when you feel so bad. There are also times in our life where we just feel sad, scared or frustrated. Losing someone can do make yo go down a trail of wrong choices. It is normal to feel lost and hopeless sometime you just need a little shove at the right direction.

“Hello?” Jennie answers ignoring the competitive round of rock, paper and scissors Jisoo and Irene where having to pass the time.

“Hello!”

“Who is it?” SHe asks, although with the way her heart is beating deep down she already knows who it is.

“Melbourne vs FC Seoul is happening today. You know like the day we met.”

“Who is it? I don’t like playing games.” She tries again because she cannot take this. Not now. Not when she finally made a choice of how her life was gonna be. Her heart keeps beating faster and her eyes get glassy.

“It’s not a joke. It’s Chaeyoung from the stadium.”

“I know perfectly who you are.” She says closing her eyes and she could hear Chaeyoung taking a breath through the phone.

“I called you so we could talk… about what happened.”

“What is there to talk about, Chae?” Jennie shakes her head and she could feel her two friend approaching her from behind. “You left there’s nothing else to talk about. What we had was a beautiful coincidence but nothing else.”

“A coincidence? Jennie no, it wasn’t a coincidence you said so yourself.”

“I really hope you have a good life.”

“What? Jennie no…”

“Goodbye.”

The Law of Perpetual Tranation of Energy the law states that every person has the power within them to change the conditions of their lives through using our power of choice. Our power of choice is pivotal in regard to how we want to live our lives. The power of choice enables us to change the energies in our lives.

“Another stupid choice of mine.”

Joy is quick to place her arm around Chaeyoung. “No, no it’s not. So what if you are hopeless romantic, so what if you really believe that all coincidences happen for a reason, so what if you think being in love is being willing to feed a tiger with your bare hands that’s who you are and it’s your definition of love no one else's. At least you took a chance and now you got you answer.”

“Will you feed a hungry tiger with your bare hands?”

The power of choice enables us to change the energies in our lives.

“I did, but she still didn’t get hers. Come on!”

When we cannot figure our life or when we are unable to get it back together, we shouldn’t be mean to ourselves or others and should have enough patience. You can encourage yourself to be kind and true to yourself. Even if you realize you made the wrong one is never too late to accept it and move forward.

Jisoo, Irene and Jennie where standing around a table looking around at the party, there was some sort of art performance going on on the background, some people watching while the others like the girls thought that was a bit too much and prefered to ignore them.

“May offer you a drink?”

Jisoo perks up then and she looks up and down and the waitress, who looked insanely good in a white tuxedo. Irene and Jennie could tell they had lost the friend the moment the waitress appeared. Jisoo had been eye her all day and finally now was her chance.

“And what’s your name?” Jisoo ask with a lopsided smile.

“Lisa at your service.” The girl said winking leaving a champagne glass in front of each girl.

“Say, Lisa would you be so kind as to show me where the bathroom is?” Said Jisoo already intertwining her arm with the waitress.

“With pleasure.”

Jennie and Irene snickered as they yelled ‘Be safe,’ to her when she walked away, Kai then approached the girls and they started making mindless conversation for some time. It was until about 30 minutes later that things got rather interesting when Irene frowned at her phone.

“What the ?”

“What? Jennie asks looking at Irene. Who kept looking at her phone interested she grabbed the phone from her hands to look at what she was seeing and once again the butterflies in her chest went into an uproar without her permission at the video on the screen. Because right there was her tiger tamer feeding what looked to be a burger to a tiger in what looked like to be Seoul’s zoo with no protection it was just her and the tiger.

“What an idiot.” Kai snickered.

“And if she’s doing that for love? Wouldn’t you do that for me?” Jennie ask looking up from her phone to Kai who only chuckled and shaked his head.

“Of course not, not for you or for anyone.”

Jennie looked down to her left hand and took the ring off, placing it on Kai’s hand. “Thank you, I have felt nothing but guilt since I took that back but you just reminded me of who you actually are. You also reminded me of who I am and what I want.”

“Jennie..”

“Goodbye Kai.”

When we think to ourselves that we are not loved or supported, that’s the most foolish we can make of ourselves. If we can get a shoulder to cry on during our tough times, be it, friends or family, it is sufficient to know that you are not alone in this world. People are there to take care of you.

“Okay where are going?” Irene says as they walk hurriedly towards the exit.

“I don’t know, the zoo maybe?” Jennie keeps walking her phone on her ear calling and calling the love of her live and not getting an answer in return.

Nearby Jisoo and Lisa had just stopped making out as Lisa still had a job to do and Jisoo couldn’t leave her friends just like that as much as she wanted to. Carefully Lisa wiped Jisoo’s smudged lipstick from as the other girl fixed her hair. It was just a coincidence that when they walk around the corner the first thing Lisa see’s is a frantic Jennie with her phone on the ear.

“I know you!” She yells.

“Wait you know Jendukie?”

“Do I know you?”

“Yes! I mean… no! I mean I was there in Busan.” She quickly explained as her and Jisoo walked in tandem with the other two. “I’m Chaeyoungie’s roommate/bestfriend and I had to make sure you were not a fat e.”

“I thought that too!” Jisoo said while Irene laugh.

“Do you know where she is?” Jennie asks stopping by the entrance.

Lisa holds her finger up as she calls Joy the one person she knows will always know where their friend is. “Joyful! Where you at… oh so she’s out… oh you got her out… I see… so where’s she now?”

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

“I’m going back to Australia, but I really want to see you again.”

“How? When?”

Both girls are being pulled apart by their respective fathers as the stadium noise gets louder after goal.

“I don’t know but here at the same place!”

“Gate J Section 30.” Jennie mumbles as she calls a cab.

“Where are you going?”

“The stadium.” Lisa answers looking at the retiring cab with a smile.

Some people think there aren't any stars that line up on the day you're born and years later somehow magically cause one girl from Australia and one girl from Korea to meet at exactly the same moment at a soccer match that if they hadn't met at that moment, they would never have met at all.

A soccer game that she didn't want to be at because she didn't like soccer and a match that she was at because she loved watching soccer with her dad. But it was a big a match and they both got lost because they were both distracted.

Years later while one girl stands nervously tapping on an old viewer and the other walks quickly while holding an old spinning top she had been carrying around since their second meeting.

You can call it magic or you can call it coincidence that when Jennie thinks about Chaeyoung firmly and throws the spinning top to the ground another person happens to kick it out of the way and right under Chaeyoung’s feet.

You can it love or you can call it destiny but the way Chaeyoung’s arms circle around Jennie the moment the girl is close enough and the way Jennie closes her arms around the blonde’s neck as she presses her lips against hers is a feeling like no other, is a feeling of finally finding where you belong.

So is love a coincidence or a destiny?