Piano Tiles & Manga Pages

Random One Shot Fics

"Rein-san, will you marry me?" The guy in a majestic red and gold outfit came right infront of my face as he smiles.

"Yes, Fuji--"

 

I suddenly woke up when i heard a drastic sound of keyboard playing right just infront of our house, and yes, i know who the culprit is. University's Prince (or should i say princess), Kei Inoo baka sama. I rolled my eyes got on my table and grabbed a crumpled paper on my trashbin, went to my window and shouted at his name. Who cares what the time is.

 

"Ya!!!!" I hit the jackpot of his face as i smirked and saw him stood up from his seat.

"Why are you throwing things" He shouted back at me.

"Ask yourself, baka!" After that i slammed the window closed and jumped onto my bed putting the pillows on my ears.

 

The next day

 

"Didnt you get enough sleep again?" Chiaki, looked at me while fixing her glasses as i nodded.

"Let me guess, Kei san?" Sato, the school president suddenly butted in.

"Well, thats kinda not an old story, he waking you up and you gettinf not enough sleep" Chiaki, as expected to this person is always straightforward i wanna shut sometimes.

"Did he played again?"

"Is it Bethoven?"

"Mozart?"

 

The two were giving me weird names that i got fed up and stood up placing my hands on my waist. "What are those and i dont know, it was drastic and i was having a dream about my prince sama...." i clasped my hands together and off to my daydream.

 

"Fujigaya san" The two said in a whisper

"Yes, Fujigaya san.... he is so handsome.... and..." I was cut off when Chiaki interrupted me.

"No, on 9oclock" I look at my left and saw Fujigaya walking with his bandmates as i almost, yes almost jawdropped at the particular scene as he passed by me. Ah, such a handsome prince.

"Now on your 3oclock, Rein-chan" I suddenly got shooked by Satomi as i looked on my right and my nightmare happens as i gritted my teeth when he approached me.

 

"Rein-san" He tilted his head as he gave me a crumpled paper. "You threw this last night on my space, thanks" I looked at the page and opened it, my Shingeki no Kyojin. I know who has the nerve to do this....

 

"HIKAAAAAAARUUUUU!" i shouted as i stomped my feet towards the music room and banged the door with Chiaki and Satomi at the back.

"We cant stop her" Chiaki shrugged and i aimed for my target.

"Ya! Hikaru Yaotome! Who told you to peel this page, huh!" I shouted at him as he laughed at me revealing his teeth. "Happy? Happy?" I pulled his hair out of frustration as i he shouts itai, itai, itai.

 

"This hurts? huh?" I said without letting go of his brown locks on his hands with Chiaki stopping me. "Yah, Rein stop it. He will be bald in no time". "Who cares, i even want him bald" I shouted as Satomi stopped me. "If you make him bald, his fangirls would make you bald too" That, i snapped. Well, Hikaru may be a university clown but he has that looks that gotten him fans, plus the mere fact he is a bassist together with Keito, Yuto, Yabu and the evil Kei as their pianist.

 

"Yes, yes so stop pulling my hair. Geez Rein!" Hikaru stood and fixed his hair as his other bandmates looked at him.

"Sometimesnit serves you right" Keito said while adjusting the tune of his guitar.

"Maybe you want to borrow my stick soon Rein chan?" Yuto offered.

 

Our laughter died when Kei walked in the room handling a musical sheet.

"Recital?" Yabu asked and Kei nodded.

"When?" Keito butted in.

"Festival" Kei answered then looked at me and my friends.

"What are you all doing here?" He pointed at me and the others. "You arent allowed here remember?" He said firmly. They all became silent as Keito answered. "I asked Chiaki to come here and brought her friends instead" He looked at the guitarist and nods as she looked at me. "You!" He pointed at me and i gulped. "The paper you threw me gave me some idea on what to play on the recital" I blinked and pointed at myself. "Me?" And he nods as all of them looked at me.

 

"Maybe you can all stay here, is it okay for the three of you?" Yabu asked as he looked at Kei. "Who cares about the no allowed here rule. It was made to be broken anyways" He shrugged as i look at my two friends.

 

"I got nothing to do anyways" Chiaki answered.

"My duties are all done, maybe we can fit here for a while" Satomi then answered.

"Then we are all good" Yabu looked at me and tilted his head.

"Well, if someone wont have any problem then, okay" I said as i sat on the floor bringing out my mangas.

"Here we go again with his endless manga reading" Chiaki said as she smiled and shook his head.

 

It actually took their practice for two hours straight with unknown tunes playing that my ears are tingling already. "Are you not yet done? After all the hours, you werent able to fix something?" I said as i looked at them. Kei being the one who has the sheets went to me and crouched down smiled. "Missy, if we cant get a tune right. Then its not music" He smack my head with the sheet as i hissed. "Okay, again" He said as crossed my arms and looked at Chiaki who was tending Keito's fingers and Satomi helping Yabu. Why am i stuck with my friends with their boys? Yes, Chiaki and Keito were kinda a "thing" at school but we dont know whats the status and Satomi plus Yabu is a good combination but i dont know whats happening to them, while I, Iam busy with fantasizing myself over Fujigaya san.

 

"Rein, ikkou. We need to go to mall right?" Chiaki said as she picked up her bags.

"How bout Keito?" I asked as i closed my book.

"He will pick me up later, no worries. Theyd be good plus Kei wasnt in a good mood so cmon" She pulled me up and went out of the music room just to see Fujigaya san.

 

"Hi" He said as he looked at me with shocked face scanning the place. "What are you three doing here?" He asked and I cant talk, thankfully Satomi talked in behalf. "Oh we are friends with the people behind these closed doors" She smiled and Fujigaya looked at me. "Oh, you mean Yabu's band?" He tilted his head. "Ah, i know you. Ms. President" Satomi then bowed and smiled. Oh how i wish he would know me also. "Then you, Keito's friend right?" He pointed at Chiaki. How can she know Satomi and Chiaki while me.... me...... i dont have anything to boast. "And you" , he finally pointed at me as i blinked. "You are the one i saw with Kei a while ago?" He saw me, a.. while... ago? I was confused. "He gave you a paper. . " He said but then was interrupted by his friend as he waved us goodbye "Ah, need to go. See you around" He smiled and i did waving my hand to me a little when Chiaki faked a cough.

 

"Someones going to sleep really good tonight" She patted my back and i was flailing. My prince noticed me a while ago. Again, my daydreaming was interrupted when the doors opened and revealed Kei the baka. "Are? I thought youll be going?" Yabu asked as he slings his back on his arm. "Ah we got caught up with Fujigaya san, but we will go now" Satomi smiled as she bowed.

 

"Wait" The devil shouted as he looked at us. Mind if we join you?

"Why?" I finally said.

"Why would i explain something to you?" With that he walked past through me and i was almost about to kick his when Chiaki stopped me.

"Im almost close on kicking his " And that, we altogether went to the mall.

 

"Why did we have to walk if we can just drive my car?" Kei protested as he leaned on the wall carrying his bag.

"Well who told you to come along?" Rein said looking at him and smirking.

Kei gritted his teeth upon Rein's statement as he just closed his eyes and walk past ahead.

 

"Ah, I need to take Chiaki with me first." Keito said as she grabbed Chiaki's stuff and dragged her with him.

"Where?" She looked at Keito as he winked at her.

 

Meanwhile, Rein was dragged by Kei by her collar. "Yahhh!" Rein protested as he was dragged by Kei when they stopped at a pillar and looked at Satomi and Yabu who was left on the center of the mall.

"Yah, are you nuts or what?" Rein said as Kei shushed him as he place his index finger on his mouth and tilted his head towards the two at the center as he giggled that made Rein flustered because of the close proximity they are at right now.

"I know Yabu will confess to President today, so we rolled up earlier......" Kei said as Rein looked at Chiaki and Keito who were just far meters away from them.

"So this is the plan all along?" Rein squinted her eyes.

"Why?" Kei answered.

"Well, i plan on going to the manga cafe today" She said and Kei looked at her.

"Should we just go there and leave them then?" He asked and Rein peeked one last time to Yabu and Satomi who are now giggling at the center as she smiles making a finger poke her cheek. "You know, you are cute when you dont go on berserk" With that Kei walked and then looked back at her. "Ikkou? Manga Cafe?" Then turned back again as Rein placed her palms on her chest feeling uneasy with the feeling of her heart. Eh? What is this... no, no, no... She said and just followed Kei as she brought her things up.

 

They spent some time at the manga cafe, Rein had finished three books in an hour while Kei finished producing his piece for the recital.

 

"Nee, Kei kun" Rein tapped his shoulder as Kei pulled out his earpiece that is connected to his phone as he plays the piano on his app.

"How addicted are you on that" She pointed at the phone which displays the virtual instrument as Kei leans his back on the couch and looks at Rein with smiley eyes. "As much as you love those" He then answered as he points at the manga on the shelves that made Rein nodded in awe.

"Did you even got a girlfriend?" She asked suddenly as he smiled and leaned his face closer to hers.

"Do you wanna volunteer?" He asked that made Rein backed off and made her lose her balance. Gladly, Kei caught his wrist and pulled him. "Are you okay?" they both blinked at the distance they are on it.

"Ah.. Kei, too close" She backed off but was pulled again.

"No, let us stay this way. I barely see you close and you barely looked at your window" Rein's eyes widened as she slams the manga she is holding as Kei's head making the guy shout and hissed.

"What was that for" He asked.

"Reflexes" She smiled as she stood up and everything went awkward especially when Kei finally stood up, circled around the table passed by Rein as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Yah, what was that?" Rein held her cheek as she looked at Kei who was goofing infront of him.

"Reflexes" And by that, he went out running.

 

 

The next day

 

"So, are you... two together?" Chiaki asked as Yabu and Sato raised their intertwined hands together and smiles.

"Omedettou!" Yuto shouted as he clapped his drumsticks together making a wood sound all over the music room.

"You all , do you know that?" Sato said as she shook her head checking her notes.

"You are just too dull Sato" Rein pointed at her as the person he dont wanna see came in the door and she choked on her own food that made everyone look at her.

"Are you okay?" Chiaki asked as he tapped her back.

As soon as Rein held her head up she saw a water bottle infront of her held by someone with a beautiful hands.

"Kei-" She stuttered.

"Dont choke infront of me" He said as he kneeled infront of her as pairs of eyes looks at them.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING HERE ABRUPTLY" Rein shouted infron Kei's face as he just laugh.

"Too grumpy, but excuse you my lady. This is our music room and you are actually sitting on my music sheet" He said as Rein moved when someone faked a cough, it was Keito.

"Kind to tell us, what we just saw?" He said.

"A conversation?" Rein answered.

"You two.... are still alive, despite the...." Yuto pointed the two of them with his drumstick as he look at them left and right.

"We won't kill each other what do you mean?" Kei said as Chiaki blinked together with Sato.

"Its unusual" Sato uttered.

"Ah, by the way" Kei broke the silence as he stood up and raised the sheet he worked last night. "Id be performing at the festival, with this peace"

 

"Unknown?" Rein pointed at the title.

"The title is unknown?" She asked again and Kei nodded.

"Baka..." She chuckled that made everyone look at her. "What" She looked at all of them as she made a straight face when someone knocks at the door again and revealed the person Rein longs to see.

"Fujigaya san" Kei looked at the person who talked as the person at the door waved at her and smiled.

"Taisuke, what brings you here?" Yabu said as he looked at the guy who raised his hands showing a key.

"Dean said to give this to you" He smiled as he looked at Rein again. "Hi Rein, saw you again" Rein smiled and apparently blushed as she saw Fujigaya at the door as he totally vanished.

 

"I need to go now." Kei said as he fixed his stuff and grabbed his duple bag. "Lets practice for the opening act tomorrow, 4 flat" They all nodded as Rein looked at him then at her two bestfriends. "What is his problem?"

 

"You" The both said in unison.

 

Later that night while Rein was walking towards their alley, someone caught his wrist and pinned her on the wall with one hand covering just to find out that the culprit us none other than Kei Inoo.

 

"Whats your problem?" She asked as she swats his hands covering .

"You have a loud mouth, so i need to cover them"

"Why! And whats with this?"

"Say, do you like Taisuke?"

 

Rein blinked and widened her eyes as she heard the name of his prince as she laughs and punches Kei's shoulder lightly. "Shut up, who is that" She said.

"Rein, Im serious. Do you like him or not?" His tone is serious and his eyes are furious.

"You are scaring me, back off" She tried to push him away but was pulled again but this time she landed on his chest.

"Its just a yes or no" Kei looked at her eyes.

"Whats with you if i like him-" Before she can finish her sentence Kei kissed her lips. "or not" Rein finished her sentence as she looked at him. "Yah Kei Inoo whats with you?" She pushed him away but was greeted again with a kiss but this time longer than usual, Rein trued to pull away but she cant so she just let him kissed me under that post on a dark alley until they both lose their breath.

"Tell me, should i talk to him or confess to you first?" Rein blinked as he lets go of Rein finally. "Go home" He patted her head and walked towards their house.

 

 

Festival Day

 

It was full of colors at the university, booths if different variants, games, arcades, bands playing and people just having fun including Rein and her friends.

 

"I heard Inoo-chan will play something for today for someone" Yabu said as he elbowed Satomi beside her.

"And i heard, it was based on something" Keito butted in as Rein hissed and faced the both of them.

"Can you both shut up or ill wreck your faces infront of your fans" The two shrugged at Rein as she grabbed them by the arm.

 

"Say, Chiaki. Is that Keito your boyfriend now?" She looks at Chiaki who she was draggin towards the stage now.

"No, no" She chuckles as Rein nodded. "Then i can still kick his when im pissed off?"

"Dozou" Chiaki said and Satomi laughed.

 

The laughter faded when Kei was on stage wearing a baggy pants, white tshirt and his hair js just neatly combed fitted for a gig night that Rein blew an air out of annoyance. He really is too full of himself. Aghk.

 

As Kei starts playing with the keys, Rein found himself so immersed on the music that somehow sounds like a song fitted for a manga, its slow but then it becomes pop. It was her jam. She smiled as the guy infront of him play the piano, girls swooning and cheering for him, even held the banner up everytime he looks at them but his gaze is only fixed to a particular person, Rein.

 

"Ahem" Rein was snapped into reality when some guy tapped his shoulder and he looked at the guy to be mesmerized with the one and only Fujigaya. "Fujigaya san" Her eyes widened as he flashed her a smile that would kill her right away but then seems like the notes are pulling her that she looks at the stage just to see Kei not there, he was already finished with his song and now Fujigaya is infront of him. Shouldnt i be happy that my one and only prince is here with me?

"Rein san" He snapped his fingers and gave her a rose.

"For me?" Rein said and he nods.

"Oh not from me, someone talked to me this morning and told me nonsense stuffs" He continued as he tapped his arms that are now crossed.

"Inoo san?" Rein whispered.

"You know, he is kinda weirs and girly, but.... you deserve him more than anyone else Rein chan" He leveled his height to hers as he flashes him a smile.

"Arigatou Fujigaya san" She bowed and ran towards the backstage where she knows Kei was fixing his stuffs. He scanned thru every locker, doors and offices.

 

"Are you looking for me?" A voice suddenly appeared. "I guess, someone relayed a hint for you?" He continued again as he stopped at where Rein was standing and turned her to him.

"You didnt answered me if i should confess or talk to him, so i talked to him" Rein scoffed at his statement.

 

"Whats with the rose?" She raised the rose infront of him.

"Romantic" He uttered.

Rein pushed him lightly and shrugged "Well, you liked it. I must say?" Kei said as he lets Rein pushed him as he pulls out a music sheet and handed it to her. "Here, I made this one for you. At the cafe, i was browsing at some manga and came up to this" He chuckled as Rein hastily grabbed it from his hand and read the lyrics but before she can even say a word Kei tilted his chin up and placed a chaste kiss on her lips as he placed his forehead on hers "Sorry, i liked you" He said that made Rein blushed "Is that based on reflexes?" She said while looking at him. "You are the reason of this reflexes i only had for my piano tiles" And with that they shared another kiss on the storage room.

 

 

END.