Jingyo x Hunchae version

I'm Fine, Thank You & Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F/N: English (BOLD) indicate the conversations happen in real English language

English (normal) indicate the conversation happen in their language (Sorry, your author-nim is not good in English or Hangul).

In classroom

Tutor Lee give ten minutes for playtime to her elementary students. She plays an act as a stewardess in the airline company. Two young boys are playing as the pilot and co-pilot. Meanwhile the rest of them are the passengers. She instructs them in English language since her teaching them for that language. She very enjoy with it since she loves the kids so much and suddenly their ‘plane’ seems crash or hit something. She tries to calm them but failed because they are about to die in the aeroplane crash! Finally, she throws some pieces of paper into the air and the kids enjoy it. They sing ‘ABC’ song in English rhythm. She also enjoys their sing as well. And that class always enjoyable when Tutor Lee teach the kids.

After the class end, she greets the parents who pick up their children after tutoring with her. “See you tomorrow, Tutor Lee!” says the young girl to her.

“Sure, Sunmi! Annyeong haseyo, Madam!” Tutor Lee or Chaerin greet her mother.

“Ne, annyeong Tutor Lee! Thank you for teaching my daughter,” replies the mother. Tutor Lee bow politely before sent them off.

“Seem the kids enjoy with your class today,” tease Bom. She is also a tutor just like Chaerin and become one of the partners for this center.

“Ah, Unnie…Just normal one! I don’t want they become bored when learn English. I’m sure that your students also love you so much since you’re too sweet for them,” replies Chaerin.

“Don’t praise me too much, Chae! Where are you going for lunch today?” asks Bom.

“I just want to grab a sandwich and coffee. You would like one?” says Chaerin. Bom shake her head.

“Please give me a break for diet time! Never mind, I will ask Dara for lunch time. Be careful, okay!” says Bom. Chaerin nods and walk from the center. She goes to the café by ordering her sandwich and Iced Americano. After she finishes her lunch, she goes up to her centre back through elevator. Suddenly she heard someone call her name.

“Tutor Lee!” greets a tall girl. She hugs Chaerin tightly.

“Oh, Kiko! Nice to meet you again,” say Chaerin once she release the hug. Yeah, this girl is one of her students who learn English immediate level.

“Thanks to you, Tutor Lee! I just pass my English interview and I’m about to abroad US for working there,” say Kiko with happy face.

“Wow, that’s very good for you! Congratulations, Kiko!” wish Chaerin. Kiko nods.

“But I got a problem and I need you to help me out from it,” say Kiko while pouting it.

“What kind of help you need from me?” ask Chaerin back.

“Actually I want to break up with my Korean boyfriend. The problem is he don’t understand English very well and I don’t speak Hangul as well,” explain Kiko. Chaerin raised her brow up.

“Then how come both of you become a couple?” Chaerin asks her. Kiko grin naughtily. She sways her body with y motion.

“Don’t act you don’t know anything, Tutor Lee!” tease Kiko. Chaerin shake her head.

“Yah, don’t play pull-push with me! I don’t understand what you said about,” replies Chaerin.

“Well, the relationship forms with – ! Both of us working at the same place and hanging out at the club. Next morning I found myself on his bed with him,” said Kiko while making a fake moan when she remembers the hot memories with her Korean boyfriend. Chaerin is feeling bad about it when the parents overheard the conversation actually. Chaerin tries to stop her immediately. She tries to shut up Kiko’s moan.

“Then why you need me for?” quickly she ask the question. Kiko smirk at her.

“Well, I need you to help me to break up with him! I want you to pass my message to him since you’re a Korean also,” said Kiko. Chaerin’s eyes become bigger.

“Ani! Aniya! No! It is no for me. Are you crazy, Kiko? You ask me to pass your message to your Korean boyfriend! No!” Chaerin denied it. Kiko pout it.

“Then it is too bad for this exclusive collection Channel bag!” Kiko show the bag to Chaerin as the bribe. Chaerin become interested when she sent the Channel bag. She totally eager wants for it since she had been saving up.

“Break up with your Korean boyfriend! Pfft, it is a piece of cake for me!” said Chaerin immediately. She hugs Kiko and quickly switches the sling bag to her shoulder. Kiko found that the bag already exchange owner. She smirks at Chaerin. Chaerin smile naughtily.

“It is nice colour you pick! Thank you!” said Chaerin happily. Kiko shakes her head slowly.

In the café

As usual before end of the day, Chaerin always buy her drink before she goes to her apartment. However today is the D-day. She promises to help her student for giving a breakup message. The barista ask her order and she orders an iced Americano. She wear her outwear and difficult to put the sleeve since it is tingled. However she manages to wear the sleeve. Unfortunately she also manages put a fist at someone’s face that stands behind of her. Chaerin turn her back and shock.

A guy with eyed brown and a pale skinny body stand at her front where the straw stuck at his white teeth. Chaerin looks at that guy. She scans him from above to bottom. Perfect! His lip is very seductive and Chaerin already think about the taste of his lip. His black hair is quite suit with his face. Then she found that this guy got a plenty of tattoo on his body part. Well, this guy makes look alike a gangster or a mafia but…

“Yah! Here it is a café not a testing room! Jeez, luckily for you that I’m not losing a tooth,” shout that rude guy. Chaerin realised that this guy is actually Kiko’s Korean boyfriend.

“Mianhae! By the way, are you Kwon Jiyong?” Chaerin open . Jiyong look at her with his dangerous stare.

“And you are her tutor right?” Jiyong speak with rude tone. Chaerin nods slowly meanwhile her inner curse on this guy.

“It is good for her to break up with you, the ill-manner Korean boyfriend! I bet that you don’t know that you are just a toy for her,” mumble Chaerin before she picks her drink at the counter. Jiyong already walk to the table and wait for her at there. Chaerin sit in front of Jiyong. She pulls out her notebook and switches it on. She still steal stare at Jiyong’s appearance. She admits that this guy is quite handsome and update about the fashion trend but she can’t stand with…

“Yah, don’t stare at me like that! You’re not my type at all,” Here it is a rude mouth where she can’t stand with it.

“Gosh, who said that you’re totally my type? You’re below than my expectation,” spit Chaerin. She can’t strain herself from being a rude. This guy totally tests her patience! Jiyong just scoff at her words.  Chaerin don’t care it. Before she plugs in the earphone, she wants to create a moment before Jiyong hear the message.

“Are you a model or what?” ask Chaerin to cherish the air. But Jiyong stares at Chaerin with killing mode. Chaerin swallow her own saliva. “Here, wear this earphone,” continue Chaerin. Jiyong make a move to closer with Chaerin. He is too close with her till Chaerin can feel his breathe and cologne on the same time. It is waked up her woman’s desire! ‘Gosh, Chaerin! Focus please! You just said that this guy is totally never being your type at all! FOCUS, LEE CHAERIN!’ She presses a key to play the voice message from Kiko. She translate Kiko’s message to Hangul one.

“Jiyong Oppa! This is me, Kiko. I’m sorry that this is not a pleasant way but I think our relationship should be end before it becomes a serious one. It is not your fault but there are several reasons that you and I can’t be together anymore. Such as our belief, our religion, our culture and our language…I don’t think that it can be work out…” Chaerin translate it but…

“What the ! How come these can be problems where every single day we just each other?!” Jiyong burst it with piss off tone. Chaerin stop the recording.

“Shh, people look at us! Plus I just translate for you only,” said Chaerin calmly. Chaerin press the key to play it again.

“I’m sorry but I think you should find your true love. Because I don’t think that I am able to be your true love…” Before Chaerin finish translate it, Jiyong already press the stop key. He throws the earphone furiously. He stands up in front of her.

“! What she talking about? Of course she is the one! And you…” shout Jiyong furiously. Chaerin blink her eyes before answer his call. “You are the one who teach her English right?” ask Jiyong while put his face close at her.

“Err, y-yes I am…” stutter Chaerin and nod her head lightly. Jiyong smack the table with his hand.

“You’re the worst one! !” curse Jiyong before stomp out from the café. Chaerin feel devastated but she can’t help for it. After all she agrees to help Kiko for breaking up their relationship. Chaerin sigh heavily. Chaerin look at Jiyong who already walk away from the café. She feels bad but this guy deserve for it. Suddenly, Jiyong turn his back and Chaerin shock. Jiyong open up his sling bag and look for something inside his bag.

“Wait a minute! That guy holds a bomb perhaps!” A customer voice out. The people in the café including Chaerin become panic after hear the random statement from that customer. Chaerin quickly want to hide herself and don’t forget to take her new exclusive Channel bag with her together. Jiyong hold something and run back to the café. He throws it at the café’s window. Chaerin and the rests scream out with their lung. Turn out…

“Mister, what is that?” asks Chaerin when a staff wipes out the window.

“Seaweed soup, miss!” reply the staff.

“A soup! What is he think of?” mumbles Chaerin.

“Who is think of, miss?” ask the staff.

“That guy, mister!” replies Chaerin politely. “What the he doing that?” mumbles Chaerin again.

“Who is doing that, miss?” ask the staff again. Chaerin look at him annoyingly.

“That guy, mister! Such a ing to him!” said Chaerin.

“Oh, that guy right!” replies the staff.

“No, it is you!” burst Chaerin before leave him.

After the meeting with Jiyong, well actually it is not end with her expectation. It is beyond than her thought. Chaerin don’t meet Kiko anymore since that girl already aboard to US after her visa and passport had been approved. She also doesn’t meet Jiyong after the break up message happen. She always works late and closes the door as she is the last person step out from that centre. However she feels chill out when she see her figure size prop had been crumpled. Then she see her other figure head had been stab with a pen. Chaerin feel scare because she know this is a blackmail to kill her! She walks fast at the sub-parking level and want to get out from here quickly.

She stops when she heard the noise. She prays to Jesus Christ for save her life. She prays it harder. Even harder than she pray at the church every Sunday actually. She turns her head. Her eyes become widen. She sees a noticeable figure who rides a superbike. A black superbike. She screams inside her heart and takes out her high heel before start to run. However her run had been limited since she wears super tight high waist skirt. Jiyong start to ram the oil and change the gear. He roams the oil and overtakes Chaerin before her able to enter her car. Jiyong shut down the engine bike and walk slowly into Chaerin. Chaerin step backward slowly. She had no idea what to do next. Then she realize that she hold her high heels.

“Don’t come close! Or I will stab you with my heel!” She threats him but it is nothing for Jiyong. Jiyong push her hand till the heel had been drop from her hand. She doesn’t give up since she got other one left.

“I warn you or…” but yet it is nothing for Jiyong at all! The heel had been thrown out from her. Chaerin stop walk backward since her body reach the wall. Jiyong quickly put his hands at the wall to lock Chaerin from escaping. Jiyong put his face close at Chaerin. ‘Oh my god!’ This man know how to make a women become wet even though smell his scent. That is what Chaerin feel now. She not only feels fear with him but on the same time she becomes aroused with Jiyong’s wild action. His scent just triggers her womanhood and she can feel that she is feeling wet right now. But to act innocently, Chaerin put her hand cross around her chest area. Usually she will her upper shirt till it is reveal her mole at the upper chest. Today is her bad move because she with Jiyong right now.

“Here!” said Jiyong and put an envelope at her. “I want you teach English just like you teach Kiko!” continue Jiyong.

“What? What you mean that you want me to teach English? Don’t you know any simple English?” burst Chaerin. She wants to hold her cry.

“Yah, if the interview is simple as Yes or No…of course I will do it without your teaching. I don’t care…I want you teach me so that I can pass the interview and go after Kiko at US,” explain Jiyong.

“What if I don’t want to teach you?” Oh, Chaerin did you want to play a fire with this Kwon Jiyong? Jiyong smirk at her. He makes a move to close at her till her chest touch at Jiyong’s body.

“I think you understand what I capable for!” threat Jiyong. Chaerin’s eyes popped out.

“ert!” cursed Chaerin. Jiyong put a smile while rub his chin. “Well, your body is not bad after all! Don’t forget it, we will start it tomorrow night,” said Jiyong and move backward.

“Who said that I’m agreeing to teach you?” said Chaerin. Jiyong start the engine and take his helmet. He wears it and push up the visor. He looks at Chaerin.

“You better agree with it. Otherwise I won’t mind to make you moan every night,” said Jiyong.

“ you!” cursed Chaerin.

“I won’t mind to you if you want to. But yet I want to you teach me. One more thing, I don’t want that money if you want to return it but I can make you regret if you return that money,” replies Jiyong while he scan Chaerin’s appearance. “See you, Tutor Lee!” continue him before left her all alone. Chaerin sit down after she feels her leg start wobble. Chaerin rub her hair furiously. What the heck!

Meanwhile after she comes back from that she quickly goes to bathroom. Clean up her. Unfortunately her scream make her housemate shock. Dara, her housemate as well as her tutor partner listen all her problems and mumbles.

“Deserve it for you, Pudong! I told you before don’t help Kiko for breaking up. Now?” said Dara.

“Unnie, how dare you don’t support me for this!” whine Chaerin.

“How can I support you when you are the one who willing to help Kiko for breaking up with her Korean boyfriend? By the way, that Jiyong guy…does is he handsome?” Dara tries to change her subject.

“Unnie! That Jiyong guy is rude enough and is not your type or my type at all,” said Chaerin. Dara nods.

“Yeah, right…It is not my type but it is your type at all. You always said that you want a guy who got a split personality. He can be a gentleman but on the same time he can be a bad boy,” tease Dara.

“Jeez, Unnie…And Jiyong is not in my list at all. No, no…he is out from my list,” defend Chaerin.

“Of course because he is beyond than your list. Yah, you think I don’t hear that every night you got wet dream with that Jiyong guy. How is it… ‘Ah, Jiyong! Don’t stop it…please torture me more!’” now Dara expose her secret. Chaerin scream with a pillow at her face. Dara laugh on it. And that night Chaerin once again wet dream with Jiyong but…

“Gosh! What happen to me? Did I just have a with that tutor?” said Jiyong after he wakes up from his steamy wet dream with Chaerin. Jiyong slap his cheeks and goes to the kitchen. Jiyong take a sip of cold drink and he smiles. “Lee Chaerin…how cute she shows her face like that!” Jiyong never praise any girl when he with Kiko but Chaerin…she is the first one that Jiyong speak of.

First lesson

An eye is for an eye. A tooth is for a tooth. A promise is need to comply. Chaerin wait Jiyong at the café. Jiyong come after a few minutes. Jiyong throw his bag on Chaerin’s bag. Chaerin feel annoyed with Jiyong’s attitude. But he doesn’t care about it. Chaerin sigh. Chaerin looks at him. Jiyong looks at her.

“Okay, let start our lesson today. We will have an English-conversation. The simple conversation. Do you understand?” Chaerin start it as warming up. Jiyong have no clue what Chaerin talk about. Chaerin crease up her brow.

“Do you understand?” She asks him again. Once again Jiyong have no clue at all. But he think that he able catch what Chaerin speak about. Suddenly he stands up in front of Chaerin. Chaerin blinks her eyes before speak it again.

“You mean stand up?” She makes a wild guess. Jiyong embarrassed because he don’t understand what the Chaerin speak.

“No, I just want to grab a drink for me. Do you want it?” replies Jiyong to cover up his embarrassment. Chaerin shake her head as no.

“I’m fine. Please help you out,” said Chaerin before Jiyong walk. Jiyong nods lightly. Chaerin sigh it off.

“Gosh, it will be a tough one!” whine Chaerin and took a sip an iced Americano. Chaerin teach Jiyong the basic alphabets but in English accent. Chaerin teach him how to pronounce it in English accent properly. It took a plenty time to teach him till it is passed over ten o’clock.

“Why you walk here? Don’t use the lift?” ask Jiyong while see Chaerin walk at the sub-level drive way.

“The lift had been shut down. And I need to teach you almost over passed ten. What choice I had for?” she replied. Jiyong smirks.

“Let me sent you at your car parking. Hurry, hop in!” offer Jiyong.

“No, thanks! I will be fine and I am afraid with you, the ert one!” burst Chaerin. Jiyong laugh with his smirks smile.

“Suit it yourself! I just concern about you since you are alone,” said Jiyong.

“Yah, I got a spray pepper for myself. And I can use it for you too,” Chaerin replies. Jiyong nods.

“Just be careful! I overhear that they prefer loneliness like you to be their ‘meal’,” teases Jiyong.

“Yah, I have a boyfriend! And he is a bunch rich man unlike you,” said Chaerin to defend herself. Actually she doesn’t have any kind of boyfriends just because they are too afraid to get close with her. Her face makes the guys afraid to get know that kind of deadly . Jiyong scoff on her. She creases her brow up.

“Yes, I’m bet that guy is deadly ‘in love’ with you!” teases Jiyong again. Chaerin release her heavy breathe.

“I can’t imagine your face when you found out that your girlfriend just keep you as her toy!” Chaerin speak it on his face.

“Yah, I know that you cursed on me but I don’t understand. See you around, Tutor Lee! And one more thing make sure you pull out the cap first before use it,” said Jiyong and left her with his superbike. Chaerin pout with Jiyong’s tease. And now she is alone by herself. She walks quietly and fast. Before she reaches her car, without any hesitation she sprays the pepper however the powder had been flew back to her face. And she is suffering and wash her face with water before she drive back to her place. Chaerin! Chaerin!

Meanwhile Jiyong at his place look at the ring special made. Minzy and Seungri looks at Jiyong. Actually, Seungri become his housemate and working together with him as well. Minzy, Seungri’s girlfriend is also working at the same place with them as a clerk. Seungri elbow at Minzy’s arm and Minzy shake her head for nothing.

“Hyeong!” call Seungri. Jiyong who wear the eyeglass looks at Seungri. “Don’t be upset! Maybe she returns it to you because she became fat after abroad to US,” Seungri tries to cherish him.

“Yah, Oppa! How come she became fatty after abroad there? That’s mean Kiko really don’t want Jiyong Oppa anymore. She is a bad one for him,” Minzy interrupt. Seungri tries to cover Minzy’s mouth for being a straightforward.

“Why you cover mine? It is true…I don’t like her at all since she get close with Jiyong Oppa! Now tell me who is going to marry your favourite Sunbae here? He already changes to be a hideous monster here,” now Minzy burst it. Jiyong sigh and stand up leaving both of them.

“Yah, why don’t you understand with Jiyong Hyeong’s feeling? It is a bad time for Jiyong Hyeong after Kiko left him,” said Seungri. Minzy scoff.

“I can’t believe that my boyfriend back-up his favourite Sunbae. Fine! Don’t ask me to overnight here anymore. Sleep with Jiyong Oppa after this,” said Minzy and grab her handbag.

“Minzy ah!” call Seungri.

“I’m going back, Jiyong Oppa! See you at the work! Don’t mourn about her anymore! Find other Korean girlfriend much better,” she speaks before she left the house. Seungri groan frustrated.

  

Second lesson

Chaerin is on her way to get her lunch break. She sees someone who familiar at the book store. She grins before decide to greet that person. She sees him for being serious looking at the un-fiction book section. Chaerin admire with Jiyong’s appearance. He doesn’t look to shabby at all, he got a great taste actually. It is manly for Chaerin because she really loves a guy who got a gut to ink the tattoo at his body.

“Peek a boo!” shout Chaerin when she near to Jiyong. Jiyong looks at her, acting not surprise with her appearance. Chaerin pouted.

“What are you looking for?” ask Chaerin when Jiyong don’t react with her surprise. Jiyong smile grinning. It is funny when see Chaerin little bit sulk with his reaction. It is a kind cute, Jiyong think!

“This! I want to read something English story book,” said Jiyong while show the heavy story book. “My maknae said what…Practice m-makes…” He is barely to remember what Daesung to him before.

“Practice makes perfect! Good advice from your maknae! But I think this book is suitable for you to start for. It is simple tense and simple word to pronounce,” suggest Chaerin while hand a ‘Cinderella’ story book to him.

“Jeez, this is a girl story book! I prefer this story book…A Happie Dolfin…” replies Jiyong. (Sorry, guys! I’m a bad author making Jiyong is not good in English.)

“A Happy Dolphin! It is okay, you can buy both of it. But for the start, you read this first. Trust me,” replies Chaerin. Jiyong sigh and take that story book from Chaerin. Suddenly, a white guy with solid body and tall greets both of them.

“Sorry! Which is one of you can speak English? I need your help actually?” said a white guy. Chaerin find it is interesting to test Jiyong. Chaerin gives the gestures that Jiyong is good in English. Jiyong’s eyes become widen when he see Chaerin’s trick.

“Yah, why did you do this to me? Help me!” whisper Jiyong.

“What? Remember, practices makes perfect! This is your time, Jiyong-ssi!” trick Chaerin.

“Awesome, man! I need you to suggest the best food in this street. I’m looking a great BBQ in this area,” said that white guy. Chaerin elbow Jiyong’s arm. “It is far than I thought? Never mind, I can grab a taxi. Please show it to me,” continue that white guy again.

“Err…it is far-far! Just straight away…Chaerin ah!” Jiyong plead to Chaerin. Chaerin laugh softly.

“Hey, man! You can show me through this map!” Now another white guy is appearing. Chaerin impressed!

“Two white guys! Great one,” teases Chaerin. Jiyong become stressful when they become close on him. Suddenly, his back touches someone’s body. He turns his head and there is another white guy who taller than him. He can’t stand it anymore. He left the book store immediately. Chaerin laugh it when see Jiyong’s freaking out. Chaerin shakes her head and help those guys before she left.

Chaerin laugh softly when she remembers the scene before. It is funny when see Jiyong’s face like that. Due to his lack of confidence, he freaks out. Chaerin shakes her head before she continues marking the English paper. Suddenly, she remembers that Jiyong give something for her giving back to Kiko. She is looking it at her Channel bag. A small box contains the special made ring. A flashback after they finish theirs.

“Kiko sent this to me last night!” said Jiyong while give the small box. He give it after they finish learn the simple conversation in English.

“Then why you gives to me?” replies Chaerin.

“So, you can return it to her! She is the one, I believe it!” replies Jiyong.

“Why don’t you return it by yourself? Why did you ask me for?” asks her back.

“She blocks me! Skype, Facetime and SNS. I know that you still contact with her,” said Jiyong. “Please tell to her that I’m really serious to taking her as my life. Before this, I am being a jerk to my ex but I don’t want lose her just because I’m not good in English,” continue Jiyong before left her.

Chaerin looks at the ring. At first she thought Jiyong is a jerk one who make Kiko want to break with him. Now the truth is she had no idea either Jiyong is deserve for having Kiko as his love life or Kiko is not good for him at all. Bom looks at Chaerin who still absorb in her own world. Bom touch Chaerin’s shoulder and make Chaerin shriek for a while.

“Yah, Unnie!” scold Chaerin. Bom smile and take a place beside Chaerin. She takes that ring from Chaerin.

“Nice! Jiyong gives it to you?” ask Bom. Chaerin scoffs.

“Nope! It is belong to Kiko, she return it to him!” replies Chaerin.

“Then why you hold this ring if she return it to Jiyong?” ask Bom.

“He asks me to give it back to Kiko. Kiko blocks him everywhere. That’s why I hold it as his behalf,” said Chaerin while cupped her cheek with her right hand.

“Oh, Baby Rin…It is a bad move for you! Don’t play a fire!” advice Bom.

“Nonsense, Bom Unnie! Don’t be ridiculous! I just help Jiyong to get his love back,” denied Chaerin.

“I’m afraid that you are the one who fall in love with this Jiyong guy. Don’t you remember when you help your crush, Teddy-ssi to win his love back?” said Bom. Chaerin sigh it. How come she can’t remember it? It is a heart broken when Teddy ask her to help him to win his love back. “I don’t want you hurt yourself again. Please stop helping Jiyong or you will be the one who heartbroken,” continue Bom.

“Unnie, it is impossible that I’m falling in love with Jiyong…don’t be sure about it, Unnie!” replies Chaerin.

“Rinnie ah…I know you since our college time. I know you when you falling in love with someone,” said Bom. “Please listen to mine! Otherwise I will ask Dara to knock your stone-head!” continue Bom and give the ring back to Chaerin. Chaerin looks at Bom before she left her alone. Did I? Chaerin look at the ring back.

 As usual she meets Jiyong after she finishes her class. She sees that Jiyong wait for her inside the café. Chaerin breathe in and breathe out before her step in the café. She needs to be strong enough. She needs to be straight forward. She needs to do this before it is harmful to her and her heart as well. Chaerin touch Jiyong’s shoulder.

“You late?” ask Jiyong. Chaerin grins. “Need a drink before we start?” continue Jiyong after Chaerin take a place in front of him.

“Emm, no need for that! It will not be long for us today,” said Chaerin.

“What you mean by that?” now Jiyong find it is weird from her. Chaerin take out the envelope (which Jiyong gives to her before) and a ring. She put those at the table and moves it to Jiyong’s side. “Yah, Lee Chaerin!” call Jiyong.

“I’m sorry! I think today is our last meeting,” said Chaerin bravely.

“What you mean by last meeting? Don’t make a fun with me, Chaerin!” replies Jiyong. Chaerin shake her head.

“No, I’m not making a fun with you. I’m sorry that I can’t teach you anymore. And this ring, she said you can throw it anyway,” replies Chaerin. She stands up in front of him and bows it politely. “Mianhae, Jiyong-ssi!” apologize Chaerin. Before she walks away, Jiyong grab her wrist.

“Stop! I told you before…I can do anything if you return th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter