BREATHE

深呼して | SAMO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana sighed, tilting her head just a bit so her flushed skin would cool down by the blowing wind. Her swollen eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted as she breathed. 

"Why does everything need to have some sort of meaning?" she asked, letting her one foot tangle off the edge of the building "It's only making us more miserable."

The weather was cold, too cold for someone to willingly stay out. Especially someone who had to be working at the very moment instead of looking down at the city as it's afternoon loudness turned into the calmness of the night, as the shining billboards and road lights gave the gloomy streets a more hopeful look. Like there would always be light, a reason for people to keep walking down their own paths. Or that's how Sana viewed it.

However, the blonde couldn't find the strength to keep walking, no matter how many lights . Maybe she couldn't see them, maybe she couldn't understand them. Maybe, even, she didn't need light on her path but her heart. Maybe she was in need of some emotion that would fuel her to keep going, whether they were lights or not.

"Because it makes people believe," another voice spoke, soft and calming as it travelled through the air to Sana's ears. Yet the person wouldn't come along with it. It stayed behind, hiding in the darkness and away from the edge "Having faith to something, that is either a person or simply a goal, is what really makes people want to improve themselves. Don't you think?"

Sana wasn't sure why had she told Momo of what she was thinking to do. She knew the woman would be quick to come and talk to her, give her reasons as to why she had to keep holding onto life. It had happened many times, too many if Sana was being honest. And maybe that's why she had told Momo. Maybe she needed to hear the reasons one more time.

"What if meaning didn't exist? Then faith wouldn't too," the blonde didn't bother to wipe her cheeks, her skin would be glowing when they found her dead "Wouldn't it be better? There would be no feelings, we wouldn't be ed up, we wouldn't hurt."

Momo was never tired of talking to Sana, comforting her. It amazed her, how the blonde's brain worked. How she phrased her thoughts, the passion she would put into them to make them stand out, sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter