What actually happened...

♦Eiran High School Academy♦ *Apply now!*

 

So, double update >:]~ I will now answer your question! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuji's Point of View:

'What should I do??? Wait, is that my girlfriend? KISSING WITH ANOTHER BOY!?' I thought. So I rushed and cutted off the two. "YAH! What do you think you are doing?" I shouted. "Kissing. Have a problem?" The boy said to me. 'How could she....?' I thought again. (Wait wait wait... YUJI HAS A GIRLFRIEND? xD Well yeah he does. BACK TO THE STORY NOW). I started punching and kicking the dude and didn't see that my girl friend ran.. 

Then Soojoon, Rinhae, Yuuki, Zero, Rin and Mika came... *It's the same story xD* (Anyways let's move on... This is why he did it...) 

NO ONE'S POV: 

"Kill Yuji's mother, now." A man said to his guard. The guard killed Yuji's mother, next is his father, and later his sister and brother... "STOP! Please! I'll do anything! But please don't kill my siblings!" Yuji shouted crying. "Kill Zero." The man said seriously. "... But... She's my... friend." Yuji almost flood the room with his tears. "Only one friend or your whole family?" The man said. 

'No... Why her?' He thought... Then later... He agreed. *Same process now like last chapter~*  Yuji whispered to Zero before he hit her with a knife "Zero, gomen nasai, I have to. My whole family will die if I can't kill you. Please forgive me!" "Hai... But, this is the first and last time okay?" Zero whspered back. "Arigatou Zero!!! You're truly a friend. But, I'm killing you..." He said back. 

"This is for your sister... And your sister is related to Rin. The man can kill her family too..." Zero cried, but she was alright with it. When she die, other people can't be harmed... That's what she thought. "Protect your family, and your friends...." She whispered last and Yuji then hits her with the knife. "Sayonara... Minna." She lastly said. "Gomen nasai Zero!!!" 

Yuji cried and ran, he placed a white rose on top of her... *Same process again xD* Rin and Mika came back to their school. Mika was looking pale. She haven't talked for the whole day. Rin was really shocked that on lunch break she fell. Everyone was really sad... They can't believe Zero died... 

"Why does this have to happen?" Soojoon questioned herself. "Zero-chan, rest in peace... I hoped to become friends with you but I was too late..." Yuuki said. "Zero, I hope you are doing fine there wherever you are..." Rinhae said. "Omaira, as you heard, Zero... Died..." Ryuu started crying. All of them then cried... "I-I can't b-believe that she died...." He added... "Let's pray for her please" 

They prayed for Zero's peace.. Yuji was outside of the school and looked at their rooms window, he prayed with them. He didn't want to kill Zero... But, if he didn't, her sister will get killed, and the man would probably kill Rin's family too if he hadn't do it.... The man was Zero's Father's rival.... Zero's father borrowed money from him and never returned... So in revenge he ordered Yuji to kill Zero. 

Yuji's mother also borrowed money from the man. But she can't pay... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

NOW YOU KNOW OR I NEED TO EXPLAIN MORE? 

;n; So that's what happened....