The new students go around the school.. But something happened.

♦Eiran High School Academy♦ *Apply now!*

 

Omo guys! I want to apologize behalf of my cousin, this is UID writing~ Sorry if we can't write actively! Here we go! But I think I would do it at this format: "Sgeorgergjeriojgdsjgonrugj" Someone said. xD  Too bored to do the last format xD Oh and by the way, this will be a very sad chapter (;n;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yuuki, Soojoon and Rinhae go around the school with Zero, Rin and Mika, they noticed some boy being bullied.... By YUJI!? They even can't believe he can bully someone, so Mika came off running to Yuji. Mika coughed, so Yuji looked behind him and saw Mika. 

"What are you looking at?!" Yuji irratedly said. "I'm looking at YOU, are you blind? I'm looking DIRECTLY at you. But I guess you're really blind not seeing that I am looking at you." She shouted in front of him. "Mika-chan. It's alright don't be mad. But, Yuji. What a disgrace. Why now? We have new students, but you would make this school turn into a bad one." Zero said calmly. 

"Eh? Really? You should look at yourself first Zero." Yuji said back. "Nande? Yuji-kun. You look like you need to be expelled. Do you want that to happen?" Mika asked. Then Yuuki, Soojoon and Rinhae whispered to each other. "What's happening?" Rinhae asked. "Maybe Yuji-san is depressed... From what happened at the classroom" Yuuki sadly said. "Ne, maybe. But how can we help them then? We're just new but look what's happening..." Soojoon was confused. 

Then later, Zero ran off. Mika shouted to her "Zero-chan, no!" She followed her. "Minna [Guys], gomen nasai [sorry]. Please stay here and I'll call Ryuu to take you around." Rin said. "Ne, Rin." Yuuki agreed. "Hai!" The two agreed as well. Then Rin chased Zero and Mika too... 

AT ZERO, MIKA AND RIN'S SITUATION

"Zero, please! Stop! Maybe it's just a misunderstanding! Yuji can't possibly say that thing!" Rin shouted at Zero. Zero ran and reached the roadshe kept running but later she got into a dark corner, there was a man with a knife, it was Yuji. (Listen to this song

"Yuji! Wake up! Please no don't do that to Zero---..." Mika shouted. But, Yuji still continued. "Sayonara... Minna." That was Zero's last words. She fell on the ground. Yuji ran, knowing what he done. 

"Iie, iie, maybe this is just a bad dream, I would wake up later and see the cheerful Zero.." Mika muttered to herself. Rin started crying. "Wa-waeyo? Wae Zero of all people? Yuji, what have you done..." Rin said, crying loudly... Tears fell unstoppable. "I hate you, Yuji. Forever. I will never forgive you. NEVER." Mika shouted. "Why does this have to happen... Why. Why. Why. WHY!?" Rin questioned loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YUJI??

Why is he like that? What did they fight about..? It's not the one that happened in the class room~ So, stay tuned. (I let my character die.. x3 hehe~ Though I do have two characters here -.-)