Teaser / 어려운 일 / お誘い

♦Eiran High School Academy♦ *Apply now!*

Ting! 

Anyeong this is me YuiRin! Please read this teaser! I hope you like it! Saranghae future subscribers!!! ♥

 


Reminders: () is when the character is talking in his mind. [ ] is for explainations and other things to be mentioned.

TEASER NO. 1

A girl entered Eiran Academy. She walked to the registration counter and handed some papers to the registration staff and after the staff checked it they gave it back and one of them uses the telephone and called to a classroom. After a few seconds a boy student came down the stairs and stood beside the girl. One of the staff talks to the boy.

Staff: Good! You're here! You're the class representative right?

Boy: Ne I am ma'am. So I have to tour her? *looks at the girl student* (Ahh she's Yeppeo~)

Staff: Of course you have to. Tour her around the school and your classroom since she's gonna be your classmate...

Boy: Ahhh... 

Staff: *looks at the girl* This is Yuji. He is one of 1-A's class representatives.. He's from Japan. Don't worry he knows Korean.

Girl: He doesn't have to. I speak Japanese too...

Boy: Jinja? 

Girl: Ne~

Boy: See you later Ma'am!

Girl: Bye Ms. Lee!

They were walking up the stairs and they reached the school hallway 1.

Boy: Namae wa? [Your name?]

Girl: I'm Rin, Uehara Rin and in Korean Kim Yui.

Boy: Ahhh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Girl then comes holding a lot of books and hurrying away to her own office...

AGirl: Omo omo omo... *Hits the 1A class representative, laughs* My head hurts because of this but, you're actually with a girl?

Boy: S-So? You don't respect your class representative?

AGirl: Iie, I'm not really afraid of you...

AGirl: Umm Student Council's PRESIDENT is speaking to a Class Representative... Though she looks korean. *Looks through the documents she brought* Ohhh you're half japanese~ Ohayo guzaimasu!  Aizura Miyuhara Zero desu! Call me Zero for short ne?

Boy: Why can't I call you that? 

Zero: Since you don't reach my level... Ja ne Rin-chan~ Be careful with the hidden ert within that Class Representative~!

Boy: H-hey! I'm not a ert! You lier!

Zero: Hmmm? Remember the time when you actually looked at my skirt? *Mehrong*

Boy: YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *embarrased*

Rin: Ehhh??? *looks at the boy* I believe Zero-chan!

Zero: Hmm~ Hmm~ Yah! Why not introduce yourself? Aish...

Boy: Ahhh! Now that you ruined my first impression?!!!

Zero: Ne~ Of course that's what I do, right?

Boy: Ehhh?!! Okay, don't listen to her~ Arioka Yuji desu~ *Offers his hands to Rin*

Zero: *Slaps Yuji's hands away* Don't take that hand! He's so ert that he even touched a girl's bottom (>.<)

Rin: EHHH??? Himo! [Gross]

Yuji: That's not true! Stop the nonsense Zero!

Zero: Wae? YAH STOP CALLING ME ZERO!

Rin : Wait, who's that? *points at a boy with blonde hair*

Yuji: Ahh... That's 1-A's other rep, Choi Junhong aka Zelo...

Rin: Ahhhhh....

Zelo: *glances at Zero* Zero noona? NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves at Zero*

Zero: JELLO! So, Rin-chan~ I'm ZERO, he's ZELO... Some students accidentally call me Zelo instead of Zero and he is mistakenly called Zero since they don't know how to determine L to R (-.-)

Rin: Ahh arasso...

A girl came to them.... 

Girl: ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero: Jieun eonnie~!

Rin: Who is she?

Zero: Omo! She's Jieunnie unni of Sikureto {Secret}, she's from 3-A class!

Yuji: Yeah! Sarangeun move move~

Rin: Oh Secret!! I love Secret! Hi unni! Uehara Rin or Kim Yui imnida!

Jieun: Ohhh! You're the new student to 1-A! Welcome and enjoy here ne? Good luck too! I need to go since I need to do something!

Rin: Okay unni! Bai Bai! 

Yuji: *sees his friend go out of 1-A classroom* RYUU!!!! Here! 

Zero: And now, here's the innocent boy..... Yah Yuji, don't bring Jiro here okay?!

Yuji: *Sees Jiro* JIRO! COME HERE!

Rin: Ohayou~ Uehara Rin or Kim Yui imnida. 

Ryuu: Ahh you were the new student? Nice to meet you! Yoshi Ryuu desu! I mean imnida. 

Rin: No it's okay. I speak Jap too hehe.

Jiro: HEY EVERYBODY YO YO YO!!!!

Zero: *Slaps Jiro's head* Shut up please? You're just another baka [idiot] and just wander around... And.. KYAA!

Jiro was touching up and down on Zero's back.

Zero: YOU'RE THE MOST ERT OF ALL! BAKA! Rin-chan, I suggest you to get away from Jiro! Good thing Ryuu is here to influence these guys but there's no effect (;n;)

Ryuu: Jiro, stop it!

Jiro: Okay I will bestie... 

Yuji: Yah this situation is such a worse one. Let's just go inside the class room please?

Ryuu: Ahh Rin-chan you should change to your uniform ne? But since today is your first day and you don't have a uniform yet... It's okay! Let's go guys!

Rin: Oh arasso~

Zero: Let's go Rin-chan~ <3 

 

1-A Classroom

Yuji: Hello guys!

Jiro: To the Yo to the Hey to the YO HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Zero: *Facepalms* What's with these guys? (I hope that Jiro won't do something to me later ;n; And Yuji might strike at Rinnie >:[ )

Rin: Wahhh such a happy classroom~

Ryuu: Where's teacher? You two are so noisy...

Yuji: Oh Mian. Jiro was the loudest though..

Jiro: Sorry bestie... I'll stop it now. *Comes closer to Zero, putting his arm on her shoulder* Hey.

Zero: *Removes Jiro's arm* You. Go. Away. Now.

Jiro: Okay. Prepare for later then... Ahahahaha!

Boy: Hey hey hey! Seiji's in the classroom!

Rin: Who is Seiji, Zero-chan?

A boy peeped in the classroom.

Boy: Where is your teacher?

Rin: Whaa! Infinite L is studying here too...

Zero: L oppa! No teacher here... Waeyo?

L: Oh then I'll go to the teachers office.. *runs*

Rin: Ahh Kakkoi! [Cool] Where do I sit Zero-chan?

Zero: There-u~ *Points next to Ryuu* RYUUCHI! Go and take care of her, arasso?

Ryuu: Ne Zero-chan~ 

Rin: *sits beside Ryuu* 

A boy student tapped Rin's shoulder..

Rin: *looks behind* Ne?

Boy: Anyeong! You're new ne? Ahh No Minwoo imnida! Let's be friends! Ahh no.. Best friends! This is Kwangmin hyung beside me and Youngmin hyung on the right...

Zero: Kwangie, Youngie, Minnie! Go and guard Rinnie arasso???

Three Guys: Ne!!!

Rin: Ahh you guys are so welcoming!

Apink's Hayoung, Yookyung and Namjoo befriended Rin. After that Infinite's L announced that the teacher was absent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~