Water

UNMYEONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo woke up few hours later and found a message from Ji Hoon, thanking her for taking care of him and that he prepared her breakfast and he wanted to really wait for her to wake up but he needs to attend a very important meeting with some clients and he hope that they will able to talk next time. Ji Hyo stared at the paper for quite a while and then crumpled it after which she tossed it to the trash bin and went to fix herself a cup of coffee while checking what he cooked for her. The talked with her Omma while Ji Hoon was sleeping in her couch is still in her mind and she agrees this time with her mother told her that it will not be the last she and Ji Hoon will be seeing each other especially now that they both know they live in the same building and in the same floor. She is confused on what to do the next time they met.

 

Ji Hoon wanted to finish the meeting early so he can see Ji Hyo and thank her properly. He wanted to once and for all really talk to her. Last night was a big step for them especially for Ji Hyo who despite of her anger towards him still manage to take care of him and stayed up late to check on him. And he wants to be friends with her again because getting back with her again is too hard for now but he promised himself he will do everything to win her back. And he hopes Ji Hyo will not shut her doors for them even to at least talk about what happened in the past.

 

He went home that night with flowers for Ji Hyo. He was uneasy on his way up, nervousness all over him. He doesn’t know what will Ji Hyo’s reaction. She might slam the door or slap him? He went straight to his unit to freshen up and gather himself. But to his disappointment it seems that Ji Hyo wasn’t around. So, decided to just leave the flowers in the front door and from time to time he would check if she got it already. It was past midnight and the flowers were still there and so he tried knocking again but nothing. Now he is starting to be worried. Where could she be? He thought staring at the flowers, he waited for few more minutes but eventually went back to his unit leaving the flowers and hoping she comes home safe. The first thing he did when he woke up was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter