Elevator

UNMYEONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When fate decides to take its role, no one can ever back out, no matter how you say No.

 

Ji Hyo just finished a long day from her photoshoot and was itching for a bath. Just as she was about to get in to what she thought an empty elevator, she was shocked to find a man slumped in the floor, shivering. It’s Ji Hoon. She stood there not knowing what to do. The elevator was one of the two private elevators in the building, and she wondered why Ji Hoon was there. Could he be a tenant in the building? Did he move in here? Her thoughts were interrupted when Ji Hoon was coughing.

“Do you live here?” “Ji Hoon-ssi, do you live here? Are you sick?”

The guy didn’t answer. With a big sigh of exasperation, she got near of him, she was hesitant to check his temperature but eventually gave in when she notices she was really shivering. He was burning hot.

“Ji Hoon-ssi, which floor are you? “

“ Cmon..wake up..which floor are you? “

When she checks which floor he choose, she was surprise there was only one number. 24. Were they in the same floor? There was no word from him and he looks too sick. She thought of leaving him. She doesn’t want to do anything with him ever. But she remembered he did help her when she had an accident. She wanted to cry out of frustration. What is happening? This is the second time of their meeting after eight long years and she is given no choice but to help him. This is not what she wanted. She just wants to be left alone and not meet him anymore. As she tried to lift Ji Hoon to stand, a tear fell in her eyes. Why do I have to meet you again? You are not helping me to really move on from the past.

 

Since she doesn’t an idea where his was, she was force to bring him to her apartment. She let him sleep in the couch, remove his shoes and cover him with blanket since he was feeling cold. She forces him to take his medicine and some soup. He was half awake during these times and didn’t even took a glance of her and she was glad that he didn’t noticed it was her. She waited for his temperature to go down before she finally had that shower she wanted. In the shower she cried like a baby. Her pain coming in waves. Remembering that one evening eight years ago. They never had the chance to talk things after that, simply because she refused to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter