TWO

Whipped Tsundere 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few weeks since baby Haeun finally home and all family members are so grateful on that bless. Chaewon decide not to return back to office as she still focus on her family and she work from home sometimes. The additional member to the family is really amazing grace as both Chaewon and Minju grew up as an only child. This is why Chaewon’s mom really loves her grandkids and that include Hyewon and Eunbi’s kids. Minju is having her rest after feeding Haeun when the twins just woke up from their afternoon nap. Yeonhee rubbing her eyes cutely while Sohee sprint her way to Haeun’s mini bed which was Wonyoung’s once. Minju just let the twins play with Haeun as long as Sohee promise not to bite Haeun’s hand just like what she had done to Jiheon.

 

Yeonhee is about make her way to her sisters but change her path to her mommy instead. Minju open her arms widely when she notice Yeonhee walk slowly to her. The toddler let herself drowns in her mother’s warm hug and bury her face to Minju’s neck.

‘Mommy, mommy tiwed? Mommy not cwy anymowe?’

‘Mommy just fine baby. Mommy didn’t cry anymore because your dongsaeng already with us. Do you want to have snack now?’ Minju asked her daughter who still bury herself into her. She feel weird with Yeonhee’s sudden clingy act because she rarely clingy on anyone except for Chaewon. Since it feels like a rare moment between her and Yeonhee, she tighten her hug and shower her with kisses. Yeonhee truly enjoy the treatment given and letting out cute giggle. Suddenly she remember one thing. It was Yeonhee that with her when she fall down at the toilet that day. And she remember Chaewon’s word on how Yeonhee suffer from fever on the same day. Her thought on that episode was cut when Chaewon surprised both of them with back hug. Chaewon and her mother come to the nursery room since Sohee’s laugh fill the room and Chaewon’s mom take both Sohee and Haeun to the kitchen quickly for a bonding time.

 

‘Chaechae, where is Sohee and Haeun? I swear both of them is here just now.’

‘You must be in your deep thought again till you didn’t notice that mom already took them to down stair hmm.’ Chaewon reply with her sweet voice. Yeonhee notice her momma thus cling to Chaewon’s back making the parents closer face to face. Minju stole a peck at Chaewon’s cheek and Yeonhee kiss the other side.

‘Omo! What is this? A kissing game? I love it so much!! Give me more juseyo.’ Chaewon say cutely and waiting for more kisses. Yeonhee enjoy the bonding time with just three of them. By then, all Minju’s worrisome begin to left her head piece by piece. Chaewon silently watch over Minju’s face expression and try to read her wife. She know Minju is still healing from the emotional and physical pain. She suffer the same too. Just the thought of both Minju and little Haeun will left them really scare her. But she pretend to be strong. For her wife. For her kids. And mostly, for herself. She didn’t let Minju knew how hard she have to take care of their three kids when Minju still in ward. And imagine have to be apart with their weak and newborn baby. Both of them tested greatly by God.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Become a middle school student is sure a new level once you begin to feel the change. That’s happen to Minami, Nako and Hitomi by now. The three are currently waiting for their parents to pick them up. Minami and Hitomi busy with their conversation while Nako try to finish her homework because she want to spend more time with Wonyoung. Wonyoung really like Nako’s presence and so does Nako. These two become so close to the point people will believe that Wonyoung is her sibling instead of her own twin, Hitomi.

‘Mina-chan, will you and your family coming to Japan again for upcoming short holiday?’

‘I still unaware of that Hiichan. Probably we still just stay home but omma said we will busy with something. I just don’t know what.’ Minami said while finishing her yogurt. The trio waiting for Sakura to pick them up. Nako was lost in her task until her books fall down and some of her papers almost gone with the wind until there is stranger helping her pick up her stuffs. They kids aware of the stranger’s presence and be ready just in case something bad could happen. They has been educate about socialising with stranger without their parents around them.

‘This is the last paper kid. And sorry I step on it earlier. That’s the only way I can think to save it from the wind.’ Nako received the last attachment with both hand.

‘Thank you sir. Sorry for the trouble.’ Nako greet after putting back her stuff inside her bags. Hitomi and Minami stop talking for a while after noticing the stranger did not walk away.

‘No problem kid. Are you waiting for you parents?’ The stranger ask to them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter