THREE

Whipped Tsundere 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiheon didn’t let go Haeun’s small hand and the two babies lost in their world. When curiosity is already part of human nature, Jiheon’s eye look at the small creature in front of her eyes with full of interest. Haeun just lay down silently with her legs sometimes up in the air showing her excitement and showing off her dimple. Chaewon’s dad is happy with the sight and keep taking pictures of them. Friday night and eve of school holiday is usually the time for the whole family. The Kims inviting everyone to the mansion for simple gathering including Haesol’s family. Only the Chois could not make it as they are spending holiday at Busan this time.

‘Jiheon-ah, what did Haeun say to you? Haraboji want to know too.’ The happy grandpa waiting for Jiheon’s answer with her head look back and forth between her granddad and Haeun. The two talk in baby language with confused expression never left Jiheon’s face.

Jiheon : Should I tell him?

Haeun : As if he can understand you unnie

Jiheon : I can talk a little bit you know.

Haeun : Pfftt show off huh ?

Jiheon : Don’t worry your time will come soon hehe.

Just before Jiheon can open , Eunbi come to tell her uncle that everything is ready at the garden. Haeun and Jiheon keep blabber in front of two adults. Eunbi just laugh and the older man stick with his recorder.

‘When we were on Skype the other day she keep shouting and keep showing Haeun. As if she was excited.’ Eunbi informed her uncle. She sit near to him and thus lay her head on his shoulder.

‘Well maybe, she ready to have a dongsaeng of her own. Am I right Jiheonie ?’

Eunbi just blush at that teasing and hit her uncle slowly. Chaewon’s dad just laugh knowing how red Eunbi’s face turn into. The two have some bonding time with small talk on anything.

‘Hyungjun and Minjin must be happy right now. Their daughter is in good hand. And now that I just realised how Jiheon got your mom’s eyes and your dad inherit Yujin his pretty smile.’

Eunbi look her daughter for a while and spare her glance to Yujin’s photo frame near the couch. Suddenly, she can’t control her tears. Sangjoo quickly embrace her and tell her to letting out everything.

Sangjoo feeling regret for blurt out something just like that. He feel sorry and tighten his hug. Although Eunbi is just his wife’s niece, but he already love Eunbi as his own daughter. Both her and Chaewon grew up as only child. Eunbi’s dad, Kwon Hyungjun is actually his wife’s distance cousin. While her late mom, Han Minjin is their childhood friend. Poor Eunbi have to lost both of them in such early age. The tragic traffic incident happen when she was still young.

The three of them just comeback from their holiday near the ski resort. Chaewon’s family suppose to join the holiday too but Sangjoo was stuck with business conference making only the Kwons could make it. When they about to leave the rest area, suddenly there is black sedan that almost hitting them. Hyungjun trying to avoid but seems like luck is not on their side. Hyungjun could not control the steering making the car crash into concrete wall next to road divider. The black sedan did not stop and just speed leaving the site. There are no solid evidence about the incident making the authorities close the case quickly. Minjin try her best to save injured Eunbi even when she is not good condition. The ambulance and police arrived little bit late since it was a little far from Seoul. Hyungjun lost his life inside ambulance followed by his wife few days later on hospital bed.

‘I admit that I see both my parents inside my kid sometimes. I miss them from time to time mostly during their birthday. Hyewon even help me to plant mom’s favourite flower Daffodil at our garden. I am happy samchon. My small family is still with me.’

Jiheon notice her mom sad face and quickly went into her mom’s hug. With her little finger, she wipe Eunbi’s tears and give her kiss on the check. Sangjoon ruffled Jiheon’s hair and patting Eunbi’s shoulder. That soft touch, and sincere smile, indicate that everything is alright now. Things can be harder in the future. But nobody should stay sad forever. Yes fate might be cruel sometimes but no one should be trapped with dark past. No one should stuck with bad memories.

Sohee’s big laugh can be hear from the kitchen with Yujin is chasing her from behind. The two of them playing non-stop since evening. Eunbi excuse herself to go to bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter