ONE

Whipped Tsundere 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Asan Medical Center

 

‘Such a strong baby you have there Chaewon-ah.’ Hyewon patting Chaewon’s shoulder slowly while the two keep standing behind the glass wall at the end of alley of maternity ward.

‘She is. I can’t imagine how that small body able to endure all the pain. Minmin and I, been missing Haeun badly. Every night, she can’t stop crying because keep thinking of our maknae.’ Chaewon reply slowly and her doe eyes never left the small baby inside the incubator. Minju gave birth early than expected due to an unfortunate incident. Her pregnancy just at 34th week when she feel extreme pain. It was during one spring day and the Kims were having picnic behind their mansion with the kids are playing around. The twins are running with Wonyoung chasing them while Minju and Chaewon busy with their antic moment.

 

‘Chaechae, what do you think our Goofy doing right now?’ asked Minju with her one hand on her big stomach and the other feeding Chaewon the fresh slice honeydew.

‘Minmin, Goofy must be sleeping right now. Hehe.’ Cheeky Chaewon answered her lamely as she actually feel very tired when she just comeback from business trip at the same morning. Just when Chaewon about to continue their romantic time, Yeonhee shouting from afar send a signal to her mama for a toilet business and the parents just chuckled at the cute request. But when Minju notice the tired on Chaewon’s face, she offer herself to take care for Yeonhee saying that she also need to use the toilet. Chaewon then help her wife to stand up before and soon after that Wonyoung and Sohee landed on Chaewon’s small body. The trio are playing with the food and Chaewon prank her kids saying that they only get to eat when they bribe her with their kisses. Wonyoung who learn a lot from her playful mama want to flex her ability in prank others too. She asked Chaewon to close her eyes if she want to get kiss and the whipped mama just close her eyes with no doubt. Wonyoung secretly send the signal to three years old Sohee to run back to the house or hiding somewhere. Sohee then excitedly show her oldest sister the fish pond which just near than the mansion’s door. ‘Youngie…where is the kiss?’ innocent Chaewon asked to no one. When she open her eyes, her jaw dropped when she realised the basket of snacks gone and she left alone by her own kiddos. She turn her head to the fish pond where the two culprit hiding and fail to slow down their giggles.

 

With her silent step, she make her way to the pond while the two suspects lost in their own world of sweet snacks not realising their mama is getting closer.

‘Unnie… Hee want the little apple juseyo’ with her little hand showing the cheery tomato that resemble apple in her eyes.

‘But it’s for mommy Sohee-ah. You better take this cupcake instead.’ Wonyoung gives her sister one chocolate cupcake.

‘Only one? Yeonie cupcake where?’ Sohee asked for more because she want to give the other for her twin. Just before Wonyoung want to reply the Sohee, both were startled with Chaewon’s sudden voice and her pointy hand faking the gun action.

 

‘Kim Wonyoung! Kim Sohee! Both of you are under arrest for being naughty kiddos in the house and for robbing my heart with your playfulness. Put your hand ups in the air before I attack you with tickles!’

 

Wonyoung with her smirk try to make another escape by tricking Chaewon saying that they will give up. With her puppy eyes, she held Sohee’s little hand toward and making their way towards Chaewon with a small step. She try hard not to lost another battle. Wonyoung with her puppy eyes and little Sohee did not letting go her cupcake.

 

‘Oh gosh no! Not that puppy eyes Kim Wonyoung. You will not success today’.

 

‘No mama. We are surrender

 

 

 

but not for now! Sohee-ah, to the house now!!!!’ Wonyoung shout with her big laugh and Chaewon just let herself look a like a fool. But she is fool though . For her Minmin. And for her kids. Including little Goofy that will great them in another few weeks. That what she thought before she saw her maid run in panic informed her that her wife already in a pool of bloo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter