Chapter 3

It's a Real?

 

“OK class before you all go home, I have some work for you. And you must do it with your seat friend. Arasso?”

“Yes, Mom”

“OK, You must research and make an article. First Luna and ChunJi search about friendship. Arasso?”

“Ne, Mom” Luna and ChunJi answer in the same time.

And, bla bla bla

"The last one is my lovely Jiyeon and JB, you two please search about Romance. OK?”

“Mwo, what ro-romance can You…” JiYeon protest.

“No protest JiYeonie just do it.” Miss Tae gave answer with mischievous smile.

“So there is no problem, i give you a month to complete this project, i think this more than enough. So it’s time to go home. Good afternoon class.”

“Good afternoon, mom.”

 

JiYeon Pov.

Ah why romance, so I must research about Love? Aissh Tae Unnie I hate her. And I’m curious why she give me a sly smile? I can’t believe I have a cousin and a teacher like her.

“Yoenie, what’s wrong? Ah I know why. I guess Tae noona just wanna play with her cousin hahhhha” Her wanna play with me? What ChunJi’s mean?. He teasing me right?

“What kind oppa are you? Glad to see me confused like this huh?” I pouted.

“Aissh, my baby so sensitive today.” He teasing me again aissh he is so ck I can’t explain it.

“Don’t be confuse, I’m here for you. We’re a team right?” JB tap my shoulder and give me a smile. Oh God his smile is so sweet.

“Ah ne. I forgot about you. Hehehe mian JB-ah” I give him my sweet smile and doing aegyo to him.

“Hahhaa, never mind Yeonie” he smile again. Someone help me, i think butterfly in my stomach is flying freely.

“Ahem, I noticed something strange here” Chunji tease me and walked by whistling.

I ran and caught him.

 

JB Pov.

Oh My God she give me an aegyo. I feel my heart melt.

“Ahem, I noticed something strange here” ChunJi past me and  smile at me.

Oh wait is he Jelous? But why he give me smile? Aissh is a strange.

“What about we go to JiYeon house and make a plans to Tae Noona project?”

“But we’re not in a team oppa?”

“Hemm, I think it’s not a problem right JB?” He ask to me

“Ah, no problem. What about you Luna-shi?” I ask to Luna

“Aissh, this kid. Call me Luna-ya. It’s better than  you call me with Luna-shi hehehe” she’s smile.

“and of course, I agree with you ChunJi. Hehhe I miss your house baby Yoenie”

“So, kajja. Let’s go home chingu” JiYeon drag my hand. I like it.

 

No one pov.

“Yah, where are you go my baby?”

“Bus stops, of course” JiYeon answer Chunji and continued walking.

“i bring my bike. You can go home with me or ChunJi maybe?” JB offered at JiYeon.

“No no, I’m with Luna. So take care of my baby. Arasso!

“Ah, OK. I take care of her” JB agree and he drag JiYeon hand.

 

----------------at JiYeon house----------------

 

“Hyori please take care of my cute boy. I trust you my sweet sister” Ki Woo pinch her cheeks.

“Yah you, I’m not kid anymore oppa. Don’t pinch my cheeks” she push Ki Woo hand.

“Ckckck, like father like son. Hehhe anyeong my handsome uncle Lee Ki Woo”  JiYeon came suddenly in front of her mother and her uncle.

“Yah appa, what are you doing here?” Chunji appear and patted his father back.

“Oh my cute boy and my lovely girl was here.” Chunji appa pinch Chunji and JiYeon cheeks.

“Ah, lets go inside. And bring you friends too JiYeonie.” Jiyeon Umma, Lee Hyori interrupt.

“Ne Umma. Kajja Luna-ya, JB-ah go to inside”

 

They all go to inside. In living room.

“Oh JB, Luna you was here” Ki Woo greeting them.

“Anyeong ahjussi, Oh ne Ahjumma I’m Jae Bum, but just call me JB. I’m ChunJi and JiYeon friend” he bow and introduce himself to JiYeon Umma.

“Wah wah, I have a cool boy now. JB just call me aunty, it’s better” Hyori smile to JB.

“So Appa, what are you doing here?” ChunJi ask this question again.

“Yah this child. Can’t I visit my own sister huh? Even You bother her everyday.” He sighed and continued to talk.

“Ah ne. Appa goes to Japan for two weeks and Ryu ahjuma back to her house. So I think you better life with your aunty till I back. But remember you don’t do anything wrong”

“Yah Appa I’m not a troublemaker” Chunji pouted.

“Yes you are. It’s why I transferred you to Seoul High School”

Chunji want to argue but his appa cut him.

“Chunji be a good boy, I wanna go now. Hyori take care of my son, remind him if he did something wrong”

He walk to Jiyeon “ And you my baby, just kick him if he do something bad to you. Ok!” JiYeon noded.

“So I go now. Bye!” Ki Woo waving his hand.

 

JB Pov.

ChunJi is her cousin. So it’s mean that I have a chance to get her. Oh I’m happy now. Wait what I say before? Chance to get her? it’s a real? I crush to her?

“JB are you Ok?” JiYeon tap my shoulder.

“I’m Ok” is she noticed I was daydreaming.

“Daydreaming huh? I know who the people in your daydreams” ChunJi whispering me, and his eyes glanced to JiYeon.

“Really? Just shut up boy!” I give code to be quite. Well, he knows me long enough, not hard to figure out this simple things.

“Let’s go upstair!” JiYeon invite us.

 

No one Pov.

She’s go to her umma “Umma I go to upstair. I want to do my school project”.

“Ne my baby, change you clothes and help Umma brought this to your friends” she JiYeon hair.

“Ne Umma” JiYeon go to Upstair.

 

-------------------------------it’s a Real?--------------------------

 

 

“Where a place who couple usually together?”  JB asked Jiyeon.

“Emmm, where is? I don’t know.”

“Lotte World, Namsan tower, Han River or in the Park” JiYeon Umma interrupt them.

“Mwo, Umma you know that?”

“Of course it’s a simple. Right ChunJi” she’s smile “Ah, I’m forget my baby even not had a date yet” She’s teasing her daughter.

“Hahhaha not only her, aunty. Even a cool JB same with my baby.” Chunji making fun with them.

“Oh Really JB-ah? I think you two be a sweet couple, Right?” Luna teasing them and it’s make JiYeon and JB blushing

“Ommo,,, Ommoo,,, look at them. They are blushing hahahhha” ChunJi Laugh of Load.

“Yah, You all stop teasing me!” JiYeon mad. JiYeon ruffled hair frustrated.

“JB-ah let’s go outside, they all very annoying” She drag JB hand go to outside.

ChunJi, Luna and Hyori just laugh.

 

To Be Continued…..

 

What are they doing in the outside?

 

My English is not Good enough, sorry to my wrongs grammar.