Chapter 4

It's a Real?

 

“JB-ah let’s go outside, they all very annoying” She drag JB hand go to outside.

 

------------------------in the outside-----------------

 

JiYeon Pov.

Oh My God. Why are they so annoying?  Aiiish I hate this. I drag JB hand go to outside.

“JB, sorry about them?”

“No need JiYeonie it’s not your fault. They just making fun with us” He say calm.

I look at him, Oh no! He is damn crazy cool guy.

“What’s wrong with my face?” He looked at me “You can be fallin in love, if you keep looked at me like this”

Yes his words success make me nervous. I looked forward, I don’t want him noticed that I’m nervous. And I just keep silent.

“Btw, can I ask about something” He ask

“Emmm, ne of course. Anything you want.”

“So, are you just life here with your Umma?”

“Ne, since my father and my brother move to Busan to take care of his business. I don’t want  to move. So, my Umma take care of me here.”

“Why don’t you move? You have a special reason, right?”

“I think if I move, we aren’t together right now and you’ll be not interested at me, right?”

Oh what I was say before? I teasing him?

 

JB Pov.

“I think if I move, we aren’t together right now and you’ll be not interested at me, right?”

Wow what her say? She’s teasing me.

“So, what would you do if I really interest in you?” I look her beautiful eyes.

“Well, stop joking JB!” she was nervous. It would be nice if I making fun with her.

“Me? Joking? No baby, You start it?” I smirk and close my face to her. she’s blushing is so cute.

 

 

“Oh No, my lovely JiYeon blushing again. You know you’re so cute Yeonie.” i pinch her cheek and laughed.

She’s pouted and hit my arm.

“Awww…” I look at her. Gosh she is beautiful cute girl ever I seen.

It’s awkrawd now.

“Emmm, we’ll start our research when and where JiYeon? You chose it! I’ll follow you, Arasso?” I breaking the silence  between us.

“Arasso JB-ya. What if we start tomorrow at Lotte Word? We go there after school. OK!” she said excitedly. I smile and nodded

 

No One Pov.

“Yah you love bird, let’s go to inside. It was dark” Chunji told them to go Inside.

“Oppa, where is Luna?” JiYeon ask to ChunJi, when she was inside.

“She was go home. She wanted say goodbye to you, but she refuses bothering you.”

“Already for dinner all, JB you were here for dinner before go home. Otherwise I don’t let you bring my baby JiYeon.” Begged JiYeon Umma.

“Ne, aunty” JB answer and smile.

“Oh Umma, mian I can’t help you” JiYeon hugged her Umma.

“Aissh don’t be childish baby.  My cute boy help Umma earlier. Gomawo ChunJi-ya” She tapped ChunJi.

“Ah, never mind aunty” he’s smiled proudly.

 

After dinner JB go to home. And ChunJi goes to JiYeon room

“Yah, baby what are you doing in the outside with JB?”

“What do you mean? I don’t do anything with him.”

“Geojimal, I saw you wanna Kiss”  ChunJi investigate.

“A—anni Oppa I--I didn’t kissing. We only almost. Ah No no no he--- he just teasing me.” JiYeon replied with slight sutter.

“Hahha rilex, why are you so suttering? I guess you like him right? Oh no no I mean you love him? Hahha Don’t answer! I Know your answer.”

ChunJi out of her room and laughed in delight.

 

-----------------------Next day---------------------------

 

“Yeonie, what  are you doing here?” IU appear from nowhere and shocked JiYeon.

“IU-ya you make me shock. I’m waiting JB here.”

“What JB? are you dating with a cool boy?” ask with curious face.

“Of course…..” JiYeon cuted by someone.

“Mian, are you wait for a long time here?” JB come in front of them with his bike.

“Who is?” IU interrupt.

“It’s me JB, IU-ya” JB open his helmet “IU, can I bring your lovely friend with me?” IU nodded and smile

“Thanks IU, I’ll take care of her” he looked at JiYeon “let’s ride JiYeonie!”

“Ah ne” JiYeon was ride and waved to IU “Bye IU-ya”

“Byee!!! Having fun baby!” She’s smile “Are they dating?” IU mumble and continued to walk.

 

To Be Continued.....

My English is not Good enough, sorry to my wrongs grammar.