Second

Time And Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun gestured his hand asked me to come to him but I was completely frozen. “Yeri-ah, what are you doing? Come!” he said it louder this time.

I snapped out and then walked to him. “Sehun, this is Erica. Erica, this is Sehun,” he introduced us. I was so focused on him I did not even realized that Kai guy was right there. “and this is Kai,” he continued.

“Oh, hi. Nice to meet you,” I said nervously. “Oh, I thought you called her Yeri or something?” Kai disturbed when Sehun was about to replied. Oh, gosh, Kai. “Well, that’s my Korean name. My English name is Erica,” I answered, stil nervous, so nervous that it could feel my lips trembled.

“Oh! 정말? (really)!” Kai retorted loudly. “Yeah, but I can’t really speak Korean,” I responded quickly. Kai and Sehun just looked at me dumfounded. “I live in the states since I was young,” I explained further as I saw they were a little bit confused.

The four of us went into Ashton’s house. First thing that welcomed us, well, more like Kai and Sehun, were girls with glasses of beers. Of course, both of them went with the girls, leaving me and Baekhyun alone by the door.

Baekhyun suddenly reached out his hand, “Now, let’s go have fun shall we?” he asked. I smiled as I took his hand and he dragged me further into the house.

Ten seconds later, we ended up in the kitchen, chugging down pizzas to our throats. That was the first list of the fun he mentioned. As we talked about some stuff, I saw Sehun was approaching. I got nervous so I told Baekhyun I wanted to go to the bathroom.

I left the scene before Sehun reached Baekhyun. When I looked back, I saw them talking. I was curious as hell about what they were talking. But I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom.

It was no surprise when I reached the bathroom, and it was locked. I waited for a while until I heard moans. I just decided to leave and come back later. I didn’t really want to go back yet so I just sat on the sofa where I can reach the bathroom easily.

Some friends I knew from the uni talked to me as they saw me on the couch. I knew they were already wasted so I wasn’t really in the mood. I bear with it for a while until I saw people coming out from the bathroom.

Kai and a girl came out while trying to fix their clothes. I put on a displeased face. I didn’t know why I didn't like Kai that much because he actually was hot, but it seemed like he had too much confident that it’s annoying.

I went to the bathroom after they left. Little did I know Sehun was watching. As I was about to shut the door, a hand stopped it and pushed the door in. I yelped and I took my hand off the door. The guy that came in was Sehun.

I was definitely shivering because of his presence. “Oh, hey, um. I was kinda waiting for the bathroom but if you need it i‘ll leave,” I said as I tried to leave. His hands grabbed both of my shoulder to stopped me, still facing him.

“Wait,” he said. At that moment, no words can come out from my mouth. “Turn around,” he ordered. I was so confuse. My wild imagination thinking about what he was gonna do to me. “um,” before I could express my confusion, he cut, “Just turn around.”

So, I did. I turned around, my back facing him, ready to take whatever he was going to do. I might regret it later but what the hell.

Sehun pulled the zipper on the back of my dress down to my waist. My heart was thumping five times faster than usual. His icy finger lightly brushed my skin cold enough to make me shiver.

As the zipper reached my waist, he kneeled down. HE KNEELED DOWN. My heart was about to burst. I was going to let out a cry until I felt him trying to pull up the zipper. As the zipper went up half way, he pulled it down again. What kind of game was he trying to play?

I turned my head trying to see what’s happening as he pulled it up and down. I mean, things like that turn him on? Ew, that’s kinda weird.

“Why do you wear clothes with a broken zipper?” he asked as he pulled he zipper all the way up. “What?” I was still confused. I mean, of course I couldn’t think straight with where we were and what just happened.

“Here. wear this,” he took off his jacket and put it on me. I turned to face him, “Oh, it’s fine, I,” finally understood what’s going on. Before I could finish my sentence, he opened door and leave me alone.

The door shut itself and I quickly locked it. I felt my heart thumping like there was tomorrow as I leaned to the door. I blamed myself for being such a hoe and also, damn my dirty mind. I hit my own head because of my mind. Then I smelled a different scent from my body. It hit me, the fact that I was wearing Sehun’s jacket.

I took off his jacket and looked at it. It was too loose for me to wear yet so comforting and warm. I smiled to myself, thinking, “Maybe this year is not going to be so bad.”

After that incident, I didn’t really see Sehun nor Kai. I was just partying until Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter