002.

Hate and Love

J.seph thanks Miss Hwang as he is assign a seat in front of Matthew. He only gives him a small smile as he sits down and takes out his book as the lesson start. After a few lessons, the school finally ends and J.seph sighs in relief. While he is packing his things, suddenly someone stands in front of his table making him look up at who is it. "Hi J.seph. I'm Jiwoo, the class president. So, about the tour, can we do that tomorrow morning, before the class start?" asks Jiwoo toward J.seph. J.seph thinks for a while and finally nods his head in agreement to what she said. "Great! See you tomorrow then!" Jiwoo replies again with much enthusiasm and waves him goodbye before walking out of the class. J.seph can only smiles at the class president and being polite as he is, also waves her back. Once finished, he walks out of the class only to be greet by a group of his classmates. "Yo, bro! Wants to hang out with us? At Matthew's house?" said one of them. "Yeah, my mom is away anyway" said the other one which J.seph recognizes as Matthew. He looks at the time and shrugs. "Yeah, sure" he said already agree with them when they just meet.

                    "You like him right?" said Mimi with a teasing tone while they are walking back to home. "W-What?! No!" Jiwoo denies her claims but already her face is getting all red. "OMG, you really like him. Daebak!" again Mimi said when she sees her friend's face. "I said no!" again Jiwoo denies it. They go back and forth like that until they reach their home and said goodbye to each other. "See you tomorrow" said Jiwoo to her bestfriend before she enters her house. Jiwoo only smiles at the conversation she had with her friends and thinking about it now while laying on her bed making her blush again. 'Do i like him already?' she questions herself but quickly denying it. "No, no. I do not like him" she said trying to convince herself. As time goes by, night finally come and Jiwoo could not wait to go to the school next day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Morning has never feel this good to Jiwoo. She wakes with a smile on her face even her parents are surprise at how happy she is. Only she knows the reason for her happiness that day. Today she will help J.seph to be familiar with the school's surrounding. After she bids her goodbye to her parents, Jiwoo quickly walks to the school. On her way there, she meets up with her friend, Mimi. "Someone is excited~" Mimi said with a teasing tone. Jiwoo doesn't reply her and just smile along the way to the school. Once reaching their classroom, she looks around for J.seph but he is nowhere to be found. Shrugging, Jiwoo decided to talk with Mimi and waits a bit more for him since it's still early. Time flies and it's almost the time for the bell to ring yet J.seph has not arrive yet. Jiwoo looks at her watch worriedly and when the bell is about to ring, walking in with a disheveled hair is J.seph. She feels bad for him knowing he must be running late to school. In addition, his annoyed face making her assumption is correct and Jiwoo then decided to talk to him later. Though she feels a bit disappointed but she knows that she still has a chance to do her duty as the class rep. 

                     The bell finally rings for the recess. Somin sighs in relief as she is very hungry and since she has gastric, she really should put something in her stomach or else she will faint. Her mother has woken up late this morning hence she is not able to have any breakfast and she is already feel pain in her stomach from not eating. "Somin-ah, let's go eat~" said Hyuna excitedly. "Okay" she replies her a bit weak. "Yah, are you okay? You look pale" Hyuna asks her a bit too worry for her friend. "I'm fine. Just my gastric" again Somin replies with a smile to assure her friend. Though she is staggering a bit from the pain and dizziness, she tries to show that she is strong to her friends and still walk with them to the cafeteria. All that while, someone has been watching her and the other person is also worries of her. Once seated on the bench, Somin hurriedly eats her foods. "Slowly. You could get indigestion like this" Yuri said to her with a chuckle. "Wah, it's so good to finally have food in my stomach" Somin replies with a grin. "How is your gastric? All good now?" again Hyuna asks. "Yeah, i guess so" said Somin with a smile. Though she still feel pain from her gastric, she force a smile to her friends and when they ask her to go with them to watch some boys playing soccer, she refuses them saying she needed to go the bathroom. It is what they usually do during the recess, watching the boys playing soccer just to kill time but it is more to accompany Hyuna to watch her boyfriend, Hyojong playing soccer. After parting ways from her friends, Somin walks to the bathroom slowly trying to hold up the pain she is feeling that moment. She is about a few steps from the bathroom when she is hit with dizziness and feels like herself is about to fall. Luckily, someone manage to catch her before she falls to the ground. She can only thanks that person later. Somin had totally black out but she did feel like someone had carry her, maybe to the nurse office. 

                      Jiwoo has been waiting for a while in front of the class for J.seph. Once he sees her, he waves to her. "Sorry, i was late this morning. Did you wait long?" asks J.seph to her while smiling. To say that smile does not give any effect to her would be a lie. Answering to J.seph's question just now, Jiwoo shakes her head, unable to say it because of her timid self. "Then, shall we go now?" again J.seph asks. "Y-yeah, we should" finally she is able to say something and leads the way for their tour. Jiwoo happily show J.seph around the school and while they are touring, they also get to know each other. "You like reading? Me too!" said Jiwoo after J.seph tell her what he likes to do during his free time. "I can give you some books recommendation if you would like to" again Jiwoo said with much enthusiasm. In return, J.seph nods his  head agreeing at what Jiwoo said while in his head he could not wait until this tour end. After a while, they finally arrives back to their classroom. "Ah, too bad, we're here already. Anyway, it was fun touring with you. And thank you Jiwoo" said J.seph as he casually ruffles her hair before entering the class. "You're welcome" said Jiwoo softly and touches her cheeks feeling it getting hot from his action just now. After calming herself, she finally enters the classroom and sits at her place while waiting for her teacher. "Class rep!" Jiwoo turns around when someone calls her and turns out it is Yuri. "Somin is at the nurse's office. Tell the teacher that, okay?" Jiwoo nods at her and writes it down on her notebook. Luckily after this is the subject that their homeroom teacher teaches so she does not need to go to the teacher's room. 

                  Meanwhile, in the nurse's office, Somin has finally wakes up. She looks around and realizes that she is in the nurse's office. The nurse in there also notices that Somin is conscious now. "How are you feeling now Somin?" she asks her as formality. "Yeah, better now i guess" she said. "Here, drinks this milk. Someone told me to force you to drink this milk even though you hate it" said Nurse Kim as she pass the glass of milk to her. Somin looks at the glass with disgust clearly seen on her face. "Who carried me here?" she asks Nurse Kim while forcefully takes the milk since Nurse Kim keeps urging her to take it. "Hmm.. he said not to tell you. So, i can't tell you who it is to you. Sorry. But, you should know that he was very worried about you. You should have seen his face when he carried you here" said Nurse Kim answering her. "Really? Too bad then. Please say my thanks to him if that person ever come here" said Somin ready to get back to her class. "Thanks Nurse Kim" she said again while bowing to show her gratitude. Somin knocks on the door of her class since the class has not end yet. "Oh, Somin. Are you feeling better now?" ask Miss Hwang with a worry on her face. "Yeah, i'm all good now teacher" said Somin with a smile while her eyes looks around and unconsciously it lands on Matthew. Usually he would gives her a smirk whenever their eyes meet. But, this time she can clearly sees something else from him, an expression that he never shows to her. Is it worriness that she can sees there? Or maybe he isjust thinking of something else? Somin quickly avade her eyes and smiles to her friends as she bows to Miss Hwang when she tells her to go to her seat. Again, Matthew's expression has makes her thinking but she tries to ignore it and continues to focus on the lesson. 

 


Author's note:

Another chapter finished. After a week i manage to write another chapter. Sorry for the late update. I will try to update faster after this. Enjoy reading! And do comment okay~