001.

Hate and Love

Kriiiiingggggg!!

 

The ring of school bell awakes Somin from her daydream. She looks around as all her classmates enter the class for their next lesson after the break. Somin prepares herself for the lesson and once her teacher enter, she stands up with everyone and greet their teacher. The lesson goes by nicely and as usual whenever her teacher asks, she would be the first person to raise her hands to answer. It does feel like another good day for her.  However her good day doesn't last long when suddenly she feels something or someone has throw something and hit her head. She quickly looks around trying to find the culprit and immediately knows who it is when she sees that smirk of him. Glaring at him she ignores the ball of paper thrown at her just now but being the curious her, she grabs the paper discreetly and open it. What is written in the paper really has makes her wanted to curse the person that wrote it. Written in it are words of insult: 'That brilliant mouth of yours should be use for something else like use it on me. *wink*.' After reading it, Somin turns her head toward him and seeing his wink making her more angry than she already does. She could not wait for the class to end so that she could give some taste of his own medicine.

                 Once her teacher said her thanks, she immediately stands up and walk toward a group of boys. Luckily the culprit of the paper is facing the other way and so Somin immediately do what she wanted to do during the whole class just now. "Yah Matthew! You!" she screams his name and grab his hair though he is taller than her. "Ack!" Matthew is surprised by the sudden force at his head and try to turn around to grab the culprit's hair as well. "Yah Somin, let go!" he said with a warning. Hearing the tone of him, she immediately let go of his hair and cross her arm still angry at the jokes he send. Matthew wastes no time as soon as Somin let go of his hair and turn around to face her a bit annoy at what had happened just now. "What is your problem?" he asks her with a frown upon his face. "My problem? My problem is you!" Somin replies with a fury and flail her arms up in frustration. "Stop making that kind of joke!" she said again. "Ah, that joke? Why? It's true right? Since your mouth is so smart, why don't we make use of it for something else?" He replies with a smirk and playfully brush his thumb over her cheek knowing it would get her angrier than she already is. Hearing his words has make Somin feels like all her inside is in flame. "You!" again she screams at his words and wanting to grab his hair again but luckily her friends quickly grab her and pull her away from him. "Somin, calm down." said Yuri to her. "You know he always joke like that to you so it's not worth it to get angry at him for that" said Hyuna next trying to calm her friend. "Ugh, fine!" Somin said in frustrating and before she return to her place, she glares at him again.

                  Meanwhile, sitting in the front of the class is the class president, Jiwoo. Everyone likes her for her kind soul thus the reason why she had been chosen as the class president. Upon hearing the chaos at behind the class, she knows instantly whose is it. Jiwoo can only shakes her head and doesn't bother to intervene in the fight. Everyday is always like that for the two party. For her, reading her new book is more interesting to her. All they know are fighting each other either physically or with words. Once the fight is over, she sigh in relief. "The storm has finally passed" she said to herself with a small smile. Jiwoo continue reading her book when someone call her name saying the teacher wants to meet her. Again, sighing as she stands up and goes to the teacher's room. Being the class president comes with responsibility, she knows that. But, sometimes it is hard for her but she knows that she has to endure it as it will give her merit for her application to university later. Once arrive, Jiwoo knocks on the door once and comes inside making herself known to the other teachers inside. Looking around, she smiles as her teacher, Miss Hwang waves at her nd urging her to come to her. Jiwoo nods her head and makes her way toward her teacher. "Yes Miss Hwang. You call for me?" she asks her teacher once she reach her table. "Oh yes Jiwoo. Okay, i will enter the class a bit late because i have some urgent matter. So, please give this exercise books to your friends and tell them to do the exercise in textbook page 25" said Miss Hwang as she gives her the exercise books. "Okay Miss Hwang" Jiwoo saids with a nod and grabs all the exercise books. She bows to her teacher before going back to her class.

                   Upon reaching her class, she put down all the exercise books and ask her class members to give her attention. "Okay, okay! Everone, listen!" Jiwoo said with her high pitch voice. Her voice bring everyone's attention towards her. "Miss Hwang said she will be late and she asks us to do exercise on page 25. Now grab your exercise book here" she delivers her teacher's messages once everyone's attention is on her. Jiwoo takes her book and goes back to her seat readying herself to do the exercise given. "Jiwoo!" said her bestfriend, Mimi. "Jiwoo, let's do this exercise together" she said already sitting next to Jiwoo. Jiwoo smiles and shakes her head already knowing how her friend is. Being the nerd at school making her has less friends than others. She is lucky that Mimi wants to be her friend and always with her when she needs someone. Jiwoo continues to do her exercises until their teacher enter the class and she is not alone this time. Walking in with her is a boy with black hair, an average height and cute but also manly face. Jiwoo could not take her eyes off him in which she assumes that he is a new student. "Okay everyone. This is your new classmate and he just transfer today. Class president?" her teacher's voice finally breaks off her stare of the boy and she answers Miss Hwang immediately feeling embarassed at herself for staring too much. "Yes miss!" she said. "Since you're the class president, can you show him around?" asks the teacher to Jiwoo which she nods eagerly. "Oh, and before that, Taehyung, please introduce yourself" exclaim Miss Hwang as she moves a bit so Taehyung can introduce himslef. "Hello, my name is Taehyung but you can just call me J.seph for short" said Taehyung curtly as he looks around until his eyes fall on Jiwoo and he gives her a small smile which Jiwoo smiles back in return.

 

                                                                        


Author's note:

Okay, that's it. My first chapter finally finished! Phew~ Anyway, like i said before, do comment below if you have anything to say about the story. Also, do comment if you know anyone that can create a poster for my story. Thank you in advance. And, forgive me for my mistakes in grammar as English is not my first language.