The Beginning

Lost Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin’s POV:

“I made a lot of friends, they’re the best. I still wish I could see my sister. She left with my parents and I’m just here, alone. At least, Yeji, and Chaeryeong are with me.”

 

When Ryujin was in an orphanage, she was literally shy. She didn’t want to be there, until she saw the two young kids: Hwang Yeji, and Lee Chaeryeong, both of which would fit with Ryujin’s liking.

 

The three had been friends for years, they got closer and closer, and were inseperable. It seems like, they’re sisters now. Ryujin still thinks about her long lost sister and what she’s doing now.

 

Yuna’s POV:

“I miss my unnie, I wish I could see her, at least, I have Jisu on my side. I could tell why my I am only by myself here. Jisu is my only hope right now.”

 

In Yuna’s situation, she made less friends than Ryujin, rarely got time to meet up with Jisu, and most of all, Jisu is only her favorite friend, maybe, bestfriend.

 

Yuna and Jisu are different personalities but complement each other. Whenever Yuna sees Jisu do something, she feels sorry for her. They’re both friends next door.

 

Both grew up being very close bestfriends. They knew everything about each other. They treated themselves like sisters. Yuna lied to Jisu about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter