The Fixer: Chapter 2

The Fixer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within three weeks, Jongwoon and Ryeowook became close like they've been already friends for months due to Jongwoon's personality. The younger find him different—good different. He's not like any other people he interacts with that's why he feels safe acting natural to him; where you don't have to be anxious to be yourself. He's understanding and cool—exactly the kind of friend Ryeowook wanted to have.

"Oh, Ryeowook? I'm already here. It's okay, I can wait. Yep. See you later." The older hung up his cellphone and entered the cafe they usually hang out at. "That kid's not usually late... I wonder what happened."

After more than ten minutes, Ryeowook arrived with furrowed brows.

"Sorry for being late, Jongwoon. The meeting finished later than expected." he clicked his tongue then continued, "One of the attendees came in late. If it weren't for him, I'd arrive on time today." he sounded exasperated.

"Hey? I said it's fine. Why are you so worked up? Geez."

"You know I hate being late, he rolled his eyes in response.

"So? It's not like you have anything important to do after your meeting, right? Waiting for a few minutes won't hurt me."

You're important though. I don't like making you wait—Ryeowook pouted.

"Hey? Just because I got bored for ten minutes doesn't mean I'll get mad at you for being late. Chill, will 'ya?"

"Okay, okay," the younger raised both his hands in surrender.

"Okay, then! Let me tell you though: I didn't get mad nor got hurt... but I got hungry," Jongwoon winked. "So... your treat, bud," he concluded then shot the younger virtually with his gun-fingers.

For the past few weeks, they have been hanging out almost everyday after getting off from work or having lunch together whenever Jongwoon's around R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter