Reviews

That's How Mafia Works -- apply open.
replace with fc

Ahn Hweji. 
Plotline: Consort
Status: Chosen

Hello! So, this is my character, Ahn Hweji. Click the picture on the left in order to view the blog post. Hope you like her~

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Lee Chaewon. 
Plotline: Spy
Status: Accepted

Hello there, Human! Thank you for being the first applicant. I don't have much to say but overall, I see nothing wrong with your application. I'll just assume she likes to drink cold coffee hehe. I think her love story with Myungsoo is cute and I look forward to him finding out about her real name and her job job ;). Basically, I enjoyed reading your application.Thanks for applying!

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Ferra Yoona Lee. 
Plotline: Hacker
Status: Accepted

Hello, Ari! Thank you for applying to my fic! Ferra seems like an interesting person, personality wise. Her reason for joining the gang is also interesting. Their love story is also cute aww. Overall, there's nothing wrong with your application and you're accepted!

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Kwon minjun. 
Plotline: Mafioso
Status: Accepted

Hello, Eclipse! Thank you so much for applying. Let's jump right into the review. I like his nickname, Duke of Hell. I think it definitely suits his personality and the plotline, mafioso.  His background is also good <3 It's all right that you didn't write a lot for his love story. I think they he and Mijoo have a cute friendship. Overall, there is nothing wrong with your application and you're accepted. Thank you.

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Woo Guntae. 
Plotline: Godfather
Status: Accepted

Hi, Momo! First of all, thank you so much for applying. I like his faceclaim eyy <3 His personality is so cute, like a tsundere lol. His background is also good. I also enjoyed reading his relationship with hweji - it's cute. His love story though sobs ;; Anyway, overall, I enjoyed reading your application and you're accepted.

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Hwangbo gun. 
Plotline: Spy
Status: Reviewing

Review goes here

replace with fc or love
 
replace with fc or love

Name here. 
Plotline: here
Status: here

Review goes here

replace with fc or love