Cheatsheet

That's How Mafia Works -- apply open.

the story. The narrative follows the story of the mafia family members as they go on with their daily lives. There will be angst, comedy, drama, and romance involved. So, buckle up your seatbelts and get ready for the ride.

Basics. Let's start with the basics. The age range is already written in each plotline. Your character's ethnicity can be anything as long as you specify in the background how they ended up working in the mafia family, which is based on Seoul, South Korea. Faceclaims can be anyone - idols, actors, actresses, models.

Personality+background. You don't need a balanced positive and negative trait for the personality. Keep them realistic (or in other words, believable) and make them stand out. Like, what makes them different from the rest of the mafia family? Don't make your character too Mary Sue though because that's a no no.

For the background part, please indicate how they ended up working for the mafia family and their motivations. It doesn't have to be long as long as it's interesting and everything important is included.

Relations+love interest. For the relationships, only include those that are relevant to the story. If there are none (for instance, they have no family nor friends), it's all good. Also, mention if their relatives/friends know about their connections to the mafia. For the love interest, there are some suggestions in the plotlines but feel free to ignore it. , yuri, and straight are all fine for the pairings.

Taken things. Solar from Mamamoo is taken as face claim and Yang Yang is taken as love interest.

Brownie points + Password. Password is written in the rules so be sure to read it in the description.

Brownie points include:
-- unique personalities
-- interesting background
-- underrated fcs and love interest
-- idk, as long as you apply, i'll give you lots of love already