Day 2 - 2

On Tips and Sphere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Exactly an hour passed when Irene woke up on her own and thanked Miss Kim for the rest time in which the professor still insisted on a few minutes more but Irene wanted to get back to her class as soon as possible.

 

And so with one last thanks, Irene bowed and left the infirmary. 

 

"She should've rested more, really", Professor Kim said under her breath before sighing.

 

Just then, she heard another batch of rustling and soon came out Seulgi with patches on her legs.

 

"Feeling better, Ms. Kang?"

 

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you for the patches and for letting me rest here again"

 

"No worries", the professor smiled, "Though you should be a little more careful. No one wants anything bad to happen to the soccer team's ace for sure and I definitely would not want any of my students be in harm's way"

 

Seulgi chuckled. "I'll be sure to be extra careful from now on Ms. Kim"

 

"That's good", the professor commented as she signed the medical letter and then gave it to Seulgi, "Once you feel sore, stop training for a while, okay? You should rest for half a day's worth if it happens again. I'll be sure to tell Coach Kwon about it"

 

"Yes, thank you so much for your kindness", Seulgi bowed then took the letter.

 

Just before she stepped out of the infirmary door, she turned her head back to the professor. " Uhm, Miss Kim?"

 

The professor lifted her face from the logbook she was signing and smiled. "Yes?"

 

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking..", Seulgi fully turned her body to the professor again but not leaving the door, "Why was the president here a while ago?"

 

"President?", the professor thought for a few seconds before she understood, "Ah! Miss Bae Joohyun?", she chuckled. So all the students here really think of her as the next President, huh? I'm glad. The professor smiled. "She was just taking a short rest. Maybe she was feeling low on energy with all the preps she's been doing. She's fine though, no fever or anything"

 

Joohyun? Oh yeah, that's what Miss Kim also called her early. Seulgi questioned in her thoughts. "Oh. That's good. I saw her arrive here so early in the morning with a very thick scarf around her neck. I thought she caught a cold or something"

 

"Well, she usually arrives quite early, yes. She's even earlier than most teachers here", the professor chuckled as she shook her head. "I'm just glad she asked for a rest this time"

 

"I agree", Seulgi thought more of the council member's passion with her work and she became inspired in a way. It's really good that she took a rest. "Then, I'll take my leave now professor"

 

"Take care of yourself as well, Miss Kang"

 

×××

 

"Hey", Seulgi called over on one of her teamm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter