C. 2

Sharon- who?

It was one of those normal days for Momo where she had to wake up early, have breakfast and go to school, being a college student isn't all fun and games knowing that her father expects a lot from her. She doesn't really like business management and wanted to pursue dancing instead, but life isn't about just getting what you want, you must also do what you need and that's what Momo is doing.

Momo's elevator ride was supposed to be peaceful and marker maniac free not until the same woman who massacred her limited edition Sana's concert shirt entered the lift. Momo quickly moved to the farthest corner as she kept herself alert, who knows she'll acquire a new scribble on her tee today. The other woman cleared making Momo flinch- if Momo could move even farther she would have.

"I apologize for what I did last time.." Momo heard the woman speaks and that caught her off guard.

"Hu-huh?" Was the only words Momo managed to utter earning a sigh again.

"I'm apologizing for what I did the other day, it was rude of me to do that. It won't happen again" The woman repeated this time facing Momo, who was blushing at the sudden apology thrown at her, Momo cleared .

"It's okay now, I put it all behind me" Momo replied earning a nod from Mina and just in time the elevator ding indicating that they've reached the lobby.

"Thank you for accepting my apology, have a great day." Momo heard her say before Momo got off the lift.

"I guess she isn't that bad" Momo mumbled to herself before heading on her way.

It's been 15 minutes now and the bus still isn't arriving, Momo started to tap her foot on the pavement impatiently not until a white Ferrari stopped in front of her, car door clicked opened, and out of curiosity Momo took a peek through the window.

"Where are you heading? I'll give you a ride." It was her again and Momo was about to decline but she was just too persistent and so Momo boarded the car.

"Uhm~ if I may ask what's your name?" Momo asked her and it's as if a brick is thrown right above Mina's head but she calmed herself, her manager didn't scold her for nothing.

"I'm Mina, Myoui Mina" Mina replied eyes focused on the road.

"I'm Momo, Hirai Momo" Momo introduced herself as she offered a handshake, Mina eyed it for a sec before finally accepting it. Momo beamed a smile."Now we're off to a good start"

It didn't take long for them to reach Momo's university, Mina stopped the car so Momo could get off.

"Thank you for giving me a lift, have a safe trip."

" Don't mention it." Mina replied as Momo got off her car, she was about to drove off when she noticed a folder that she is sure not hers. Mina was about to call for Momo but the girl was already a few meters away so she got no choice but to get off.

"Momo!" She called luckily Momo heard it, Mina waved the folder and based on Momo's reaction she really did forget it, just as Mina handed the folder someone screamed her name, later on more and more people started to notice her so Mina quickly bid her goodbye and jump in her car to get away from the crowd.

"I still can't understand how it is possible that she doesn't know me!?" Mina asked herself, gripping hard on the stirring wheel, speeding off to where her schedule is at. When Mina arrived at the place where she'll be shooting a cf, she was welcomed by a glaring Jihyo, her manager. "What's with the nose flaring?" Mina asked as she lets the staff take her coat, Jihyo releases a grumble before showing Mina the headlines on the social media.

'Just in: Actress Myoui Mina seen dropping a girl at a university'

'Myoui Mina is believed to be dating a college girl'

'Actress Myoui Mina even walked the girl to her university, are they dating?'

Were few of the headlines and Mina can't help but to groan, one of the disadvantage of her being a celebrity is that people would always make a fuse over small things.

"I'm not dating that girl Jihyo, I was just nice enough to give her a lift." Mina clarified as Jihyo rolled her eyes. " Well, now people thinks otherwise" Jihyo responded taking her smartphone off of Mina's face. Mina sighs as she sits on her high chair waiting for her hair and make up to get done.

"People think what they want to think Jihyo."

" Be ready for the paparazzi  chasing after your tail though~ and we need to talk to the girl you gave a lift. We don't want her spreading lies." Jihyo informed her, Mina laughs. " She wont, she doesn't even know-" Mina halts as she remembered how the latter who seem to be living under a rock doesn't know her, imagining how that girl would respond to the reporters.

"Who? I don't know that Myoui Mina, in fact I only met her on the elevator when she vandalized on my shirt the other day"

" !" Mina gasped startling Jihyo who was drinking her latte.

---
Momo just got home from school physically, mentally, and emotionally tired studying a bachelor's degree that she doesn't even want is draining. She decided to wash up and change into a much more comfortable clothes. She was about to flop on her couch and turn the TV on when someone suddenly was furiously ringing her doorbell. Momo groans as she rushed towards the door to open it as soon as she does someone in a hoody, sunglasses and a mask covers and forced themselves in, closing the door. Momo was extremely terrified not until she heard the person speaks.

"You haven't talked to any reporters have you?" It was Mina who took off her sunglasses and mask. Momo swatted her hand away and glared at her for almost giving her a heart attack.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You can't just barged in someone's home and cover their mouth!" Momo exasperatedly responded. Mina stared at her for a couple of seconds before she replied. "You didn't answer my question." Momo took a deep breath as she runs her hand through her hair, she just got home from the University and badly want to rest but this woman is vexing her. She thought everything was fine now after they had reconciled in the elevator but no.

"Get out of my house." Momo calmly told her.

"What-"

"I said get out of my house!" Momo told her again raising her voice a bit this time as she push the other girl towards the door.

"What? No! I don't think you understand the situation but this is very important. My manager will come and talk to you" Mina told her causing Momo to stop pushing her.

"Are you a con artist? Cause if you are, you messed with the wrong person! I know a con when I see one!" Momo told her and never in her whole life that she has been disrespected for two straight days by a person right on her face.

"Ms. Hirai look at me carefully... Do I look like a ing con artist to you???" Mina replied her voice laced with annoyance and disbelief. Momo scanned her from head to toe making her uncomfortable before the latter looked her in the eye and said. "Yes."

Mina badly wants to hurt someone, talking to this girl is really testing her limit. Mina heaves a sigh to calm herself as she took her phone out and showed Momo some of the articles about them.

"I don't know what kind of lifestyle you exhibit but do you not read the news?" Mina grumbled as Momo's eyes widen upon reading some of the headlines and seeing photos of them together she looks up at Mina who obviously had the displeased look on her face.

"You're an actress?" Momo asked causing Mina to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Yes, yes I am."

"I see~" Momo nodded to herself and Mina looked at her in disbelief. "Are you for real? That's it? That's your initial reaction??" Mina asked shocking the other at her sudden outburst. "Look.. many people would do anything just to see me in flesh or breathe the same air as me and- and here you are- God I can't believe this" Mina shut her eyes tight massaging the temple of her forehead, can't seem to know how to handle the woman in front of her.

"Someone's calling you." Momo told her handling the phone back, Mina quickly took it upon seeing that it was Jihyo.

"Where are you??" Mina asked as soon as she answered the call.

"I can't go there Mina, apparently there are reporters lurking around your unit. We'll definitely get caught if I go there." Jihyo told her from the other line.

"But Jihyo I'm already inside her unit! And I swear I'm about to lose the tad bit of patience I have" Mina responded in a low whisper through her gritted teeth.

"Pass her the phone, let me talk to her" And so Mina did, she turns to Momo. " My manager wants to talk to you" She said before giving the phone to Momo, who reluctantly took it.

"Hello?"

"Good evening Ms. Hirai, I'm Park Jihyo Mina's manager. I would like to deeply apologize for the inconvenience that we had caused you. The following days might be a bit vexing for you for there will be a few journalist that would want to talk to you. Please refrain from entertaining them and our company will promise to compensate for everything" Jihyo explained to her and Momo wouldn't lie even just through a phone call the latter sounded so authorative and Momo felt so intimidated.

" I-I understand." She replied with a nod as if the other would see her.

"Thank you for cooperating, also please let her stay the night. Reporters are camping out of her unit and we wouldn't want them to know where you live."

"Wait! I don't-"

"Please Ms. Hirai, we're doing this to protect you both." Jihyo told her that she couldn't refuse anymore, she sigh before she agreed and gave the phone back to Mina.

"It's settled Mina, you're lucky she cooperates well. You'll stay there for the night, you can't go out since reporters are lurking outside, bye now." Jihyo told her making her groan before she ended the call then she turned to the other girl who looked like she just lost her soul.

"I should've just waited for the bus this morning even if it meant that I'd miss my first class. I could've avoided this mess" Momo mumbled to herself and Mina somewhat felt sorry for her. It was true that she was the one who caused all this.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to drag you into this." Mina sincerely apologize to which she receives a sigh there was a moment of silence before Mina decided to break it.

" What do you want to eat for tonight? I'll pay for everything in exchange for letting me stay." Mina offered and she noticed how Momo's eyes twinkle in delight.

"You'll pay?"

---

Not that Mina regret to pay for their dinner but she didn't expect the other to eat so well, she ordered variety type of dishes, not to mention a box of pizza and two tubs of Ben & Jerry's.

"I don't think it's good to eat this many at night. You'll get constipated." Mina talks as she watch Momo finish up her bowl of black noodles.

"You didn't even eat that much, do you not like the food?"

"I'm good, saving up space for ice cream. You've got sauce on the side of your cheek." Mina told her and after several failed attempts to get rid of it Mina decided to help out, wiping it with tissue. "You're quite a messy eater" Mina comments earning a huff of disapproval from Momo. "Am not." She denied and Mina couldn't help but to laugh at the obvious lie.

"Yes, you are. Look at your shirt" Mina laughs pointing at the little stains on her shirt. "Accidents happen." Momo tried to reason out.

"Yeah sure" Mina deadpanned before the huge tv hanging on the wall caught her attention, she pointed it out. "Do you use that?" She asked and Momo looked at her incredulously. "Of course I do"

"Then- how is it possible that you do not know me??" Mina asked again in disbelief.

"I don't really watch real people act. I enjoyed animated stuffs more"

"Y-you're unbelievable..."

"I'm sorry I do not know you Ms Superstar" Momo told her as she cleans the now empty food containers.

"It's decided, you have to watch at least one of my movies. My soul will not rest knowing someone like you exist. " Mina muttered as if Momo is some entity that is needed to be defeated.

"From the looks of it I am not allowed to refuse. " Momo sighs as she tied the trash closed, she looks up and sees her guest was a bit disappointed."If you're allowed to, will you?"

"Guess it wouldn't hurt to watch one of your movies." Momo replied earning her a gummy smile from the other. "I promise you I wouldn't disappoint."

They both settled on the couch, few slices of pepperoni pizza left, both have ice cream tub in hand as Mina picked the movie.

"This film and I won an award, so you better watch it"

They were almost at the mid of it when Mina felt Momo's weight on her shoulder, she gazed at her only to find the latter already asleep thankfully the ice cream that she's holding didn't spill. Mina brushed few strands of stray hair away from Momo's face, she could hear her soft snores as Mina chuckled to herself.

"So much for an award winning film with an award winning actress, you really had to sleep on me."