C. 1

Sharon- who?

Myoui Sharon Mina the most sought after star just got home from her busy schedule, she was really exhausted and wouldn't appreciate it if someone bothers her now. That's why annoyance is painted all over her face when someone stops the elevator from closing and enters in a rush.

"I don't have the patience to deal with anymore fan" Mina thought when she notices the girl who enter rummage through her bag probably to get a picture of her or autograph.

"I don't have the time for pictures, so save it for next time" Mina told the girl who stops from digging whatever's in the bag.

"I'm sorry but are you talking to me?" The black haired girl politely asked and since Mina is tired she doesn't like talking to someone who's feigning innocence just to get her to sign on something.

"Who else? We're the only ones here" Mina said making the girl confuse as she tilts her head.

"Do I know you?" The girl asked and Mina felt like she has been slapped, ego's been crushed and all her tiredness was thrown out the window. How can someone not know Myoui Sharon Mina- The Myoui Sharon Mina. Aha! It all just an act- gosh the things that they do just to get her attention Mina thought, so she ignored it for a while, later on this girl will ask her for a picture she's positive of it.

It came to her stop as the elevator ding but the latter didn't ask for her picture so Mina just decided to go out with the girl walking behind.

"Will you stop following me? Fine just so you can stop" Mina took out a permanent marker and wrote her autograph on the girl's shirt, shocking the latter.

"How dare you vandalize on my favorite shirt!?" The raven haired girl asked in rage and Mina scoffs at her.

"That act won't get my attention, come on you don't need to hide your happiness. You even took it far to follow me here"

"Look here Miss I don't know who you are! I live here so stop your delusions, this is the first time I see you" The girl replied pissed off by the cockiness of Mina as she walked pass by her grumbling.

"Where are you going? I'm sure that you cannot afford a place here-" and that's it, the girl finally snapped, she turned and gave Mina a kick on the shin.

"Ahh!" Mina hissed in pain as she rubbed the assaulted part, watching the culprit walked away and enter a unit in front of hers.

"Yah! I'm suing you! This is clearly an assault." Mina yelled rubbing her shin in attempt to ease the pain.  Annoyed and feeling mistreated Mina quickly dialed the person in charge of the premise. 

"Excuse me but I would like to complain about someone from unit M64... " Mina complains and told the story that would favor her part and will make her look like the victim, the guy apologizes for what happened and told her that he is on his way to assess the situation. 

"Good, thank you" Mina said as she turn off her phone and glare at the automated door that the girl entered. 

"I bet she's a maid" Mina grumbled as she decided to first leave her handbag at her home it didn't take long when someone pressed her door bell as Mina went out,  a guy in three piece suit and red tie is waiting, immediately bowing as soon as he sees Mina. 

"I'm here as you called Ms. Myoui and I would go talk to her" The guy said politely and made his way towards M64 with Mina following behind arms crossed, he pressed the door bell once and patiently waited for the person to open the door but Mina doesn't have all the time so she pressed the door bell repeatedly until the door opened with an annoyed girl in a bathrobe, hair damp, glaring welcome them but it soon change in to shock as soon as she sees the guy. 

"Mr Yamagata." The girl said and Mina rolled her eyes. 

"How could she come out wearing just that?"

"That's her, she's the one" Mina muttered as the girl's brows furrowed. 

"Ms Hirai we heard a complaint about you assaulting one of our client"Mr Yamagata said as Momo's eyes widen before her eyes form a slit scrutinizing Mina. 

"B-but she started it, accusing me of following her when I don't even know who she is and-and she even took it far by scribbling some nonsense on my shirt!" Momo defended pointing at Mina who by now is really offended at what she heard- this Hirai girl did not only kicked her but also had the guts to mock her. 

"What did you say!? Scribbles!?" Mina exclaimed eyes burning with hate and annoyance,  how dare this girl insult her autograph? 

"If only you're in the right mind and not go around writing on someone's shirt then I wouldn't
kick you!? It was my souvenir from Sana's concert!?" Momo yelled back and there goes another insult thrown straight at Mina's face. 

"Right mind? Do you want me to sue you?"

"Please calm down both of you~ " Mr Yamagata speaks and for a moment Mina forgot that he is there.

"Momo your dad wouldn't be delighted if he hears this do you want that? Apologize now, you shouldn't be rude to your customer" Mr. Yamagata told her earning a pout from the latter. 

"B-but... Fine" Momo sigh as she turn to face Mina, gave her a 90 degree bow then apologized. 

"I'm so sorry~ It won't happen" Momo apologized earning a scoff from the one receiving it. 

"Tch! You bet you wouldn't. I have a photoshoot tomorrow and now I have bruised!" Mina hissed as she turned and walk back to her unit slamming the steel door, face slightly red not that she did it on purpose but since the other girl was only in a robe she accidentally caught a glimpse of her chest when Momo bowed down at her. 

Mina shook her head as she breathe out. 

"She called your autograph, a scribble for pete's sake! "